Unearthed Apocrypha Updates

By Peacekeeper_b, in Dark Heresy

As my School for NCOs in Maryland ends and I return to Germany this week, my backlog of material for Unearthed Apocrypha should finally begn getting posted. I recent added the rough draft of my role rules for DH on the site and just uploaded a character sheet as well, it is the one we all have already so no big hurrah there, just something I was able to quickly add to update the site.

I will be posting some adventure threads and notes for a few adventures I have ran, mainly the Grox Rustler storyline I just and yesterday as well as deeper exploration of Tasra-Bo and his tech heresy ways. But also a few other felons for fun and purging, like the dreaded Slaneeshi Ganger Pink and his Bio-Booster Gang and the security agency Blue Star.

But the update I am most looking forward to is The Commissar Fury Files, a collection of notes and passages from the legendary Commissar's long career and many experiences. It will consist of a regulary updated entry (at least twice a month I hope) ranging from xenos he has encountered, planets he has been to, foes he has fought, weapons and equipment he has used and so forth.

Hopefully my writing skills are up to the task of giving the entries his lovable but gruff demeanor.

Also will finish by work on Drawback rules and Advanced Character Intereaction rules.

The Drawbacks will be very similar to other systems where you take a limitation and get character points for it. These character points fall into two categories, Background Points which can be spent on available skills and talents but do not count toward your "rank" progression and experience points, which can also be spent on available skills and talents but do count toward rank advancement.

While not as an extensive site as Dark Reign (which is a good site itself, as is Schola Progenium) Im trying to keep UA fresh and keep it in its own "feel".

If you havent seen it, please check it out....and come back for more in December, we will keep the astronomicon on for you.....

http://www.geocities.com/peacekeeper_b/unearthed_apocrypha.html