Odd

By GreyLord, in Middle-earth Quest

This is popping up at US retailers now, but still isn't being sold via direct from FFG. The quandry, I was waiting for this and going to order a couple items from FFG so I could get certain items all in the same box at the same time instead of from two different vendors...but with MEQ being the top of the list, I'm wondering if I just should go ahead and get it from the retailers (they have it cheaper overall, no real shipping costs), and order the other stuff, or if I should still wait so I can get it all in one box.

I just found it odd. If FFG doesn't have it, then how did the retailer get it?

I found that odd too,I got mine via an online vendor & they had it available for preorder a couple of months ago.Frankly GL go ahead and order the game,supporting FFG direct is great but when they don't offer the product & its out there go for it.(plus you do save a LOT) gui%C3%B1o.gif

OD

Thanks, yeah, I think I will. It looks as if I can get it for $63 and all the games I wanted with free shipping from one of the other sites, even if I go with one day shipping they have a flat rate that's really cheap so I suppose instead of being patient and hoping they don't sell out at Gencon I'll go ahead and order it.