New to the game!

By phamufs, in Anima: Tactics

I'am new to this game, can someone help me with my team? I need help with the affiliations of each characters in this game. Can someone help me with this list?

Ok you've got light, dark and neutral (which ca be comboed with either) as your most basic factions. Normally your team must be alignment coherent (ie no light and dark on the same side) however each model also belongs to an organization. If you build your team as an org you can break the alignment coherency rules so long as all models belong to the organization. I belive there are also supposed to be bonuses available to each organization which will be in the full rulebook (whenever it is released).

So far the organizations are:

The Empire- the primary political and millitary force on Gaia (the setting) and is mostly made up of heavily armored fighters

The Church- the primary religious force in the world and loosly affiliated with the empire but at this point its own political entity, mostly made up of mystics and more lightly armored warriors

The Azure Alliance - a break away group of former imperial provinces mostly made up of sneaky assasin-like and light warriors

Samaell- An alliance of nonhumans (Nehpilliem?) working together for political advancement and survival, lots of mystic types

Widershant(sp?)- A group dedicated to the advancement of science which largely invoves delving into forbidden lore and gererally acting like mad sceintists, lots of prowler type characters and characters with ranged attacks (guns!)

Wanderers- pretty much just what it sounds like, I think that they can be incorperated into any faction (not sure), and are sort of a grab bag with a little bit of everything. Most of the asian type characters have so far been of this faction.

I hope this post helps :-)

Thank you for the Info!