Tekken Pre-Release at Comic Cult in Torrance, CA

By griffinman01, in UFS Fan Announcements

Celebrate Tekken's entry into UFS at Comic Cult Sunday the 30th of August (address is below):

1047 W Carson St # 5
Torrance, CA 90502-2045
(310) 328-5830

We'll be doing a sealed pack format (buy 6 packs to make a 40 card deck). We've worked with Gameology's release (Saturday the 29th for theirs btw) so that we can get players at both stores to participate for a whole weekend of brawling. Come on down!

Yay! Im prolly going to be attending this one as I want to get my jump out on Tekken and I prolly cant make the one one sat. Hope to see you all there!

What time is this going to start at?

Probably 1 or 2. We'll let you know soon as we can.

I'm considering starting it a bit early at noon simply because the store closes at 6 on Sundays. If we start at noon, give people an hour to register, get their packs, put together decks and such, we can start at 1 for a good four rounds of play. Structure will depend on the number of people showing up.

Saturday night I'll be out with friends celebrating my birthday. I'm going to try to make it down to Torrance on Sunday, but it'll depend on how much sleep I manage to get Saturday. (:

You guys rock for arranging the Tekken weekend so's we can have cross-store traffic!

Hey, call it a celebration of rotation! Lets make it a fun weekend of UFS!

ARMed_PIrate said:

Saturday night I'll be out with friends celebrating my birthday. I'm going to try to make it down to Torrance on Sunday, but it'll depend on how much sleep I manage to get Saturday. (:

You guys rock for arranging the Tekken weekend so's we can have cross-store traffic!

Sleep is overrated. Sleep is something you do when there's nothing else to do. You should join the rest of us and play on like 3 hours of sleep a night for a few nights in a row. Makes things a bit more interesting that way.

Judas225 said:

ARMed_PIrate said:

Sleep is overrated. Sleep is something you do when there's nothing else to do. You should join the rest of us and play on like 3 hours of sleep a night for a few nights in a row. Makes things a bit more interesting that way.

Seconded

Besides, crash at dawn and you can still get 6 hours of sleep before noon.