Looking to purchase old figs ... and fan sites ...

By shad0w0000, in Mutant Chronicles

I love the game and I have a small group of friends that also plays, we're currently doing a campaign where they all have mega-corp armies and then I make a dark legion army for them to go up against, they gain points for kills and stuff, and can buy upgrades for figures (more health, armor, etc) for the next battle in the campaign.

But anyways, I'm looking for a website, store, or contact person that I can buy old warzone figs from.

My group of friend has purchased enough of the FFG MC figs to cover the released figs, but we are looking for figs to use for the unreleased expansion and the fan sets made by Anatol (LOVE those sets, by the way! Thank you so much for making them Anatol!)

Or if anyone knows of some good proxie representations for the unreleased set and fan sets. Like if there are some reaper minis that look really close or something.

And not that I don't love your figs FFG, but since the game is dead I don't mind saying that I also would like some replacements for the FFG figs. I have a couple of the old warzone bio giants. they look SO MUCH better than the FFG ones. And the best part is that the base on the old bio giant is exactly 2 hexes :)

I would love to find some old warzone Vulkan Battlesuits as well. They looked very good and would look much better than the current ones. The paint job on the one from the lost legions set is pretty bad.

And then one last request, if anyone knows any good fan sites for the FFG Mutant Chronicles game ...

I keep checking Anatol's site for more updates, and of course there's always mutantpedia for general MC lore and such, but if anyone else knows of any fan sites, please let me know.

http://www.mutantpedia.com/eng/Links.html

Fansites to the FFG game? Man, you ask too early, you have to wait a couple of years for more of those. Hehe we are going retro!!! =P

Site of italian community:

www.mcic.it