GTrogi and Vertically_Challenged's Trade Thread!

By GTrogi, in Agrabah Bazaar

Since then I have started a trade for the Parasite Cages, Pete, and the Stealth Sneak I needed.

I really do want the two Dusks and Spears though, are there a couple rares on my list I could trade you for them? Otherwise I could give you maybe $3 for them. Let me know please.

alright, unfortunatly I'm also looking for more spears and dusks and would only trade them if there was something I really needed.

Would you mind checking to see if there is anything on my list that we could work out for them, then?

I checked and unfortunatly the only thing I need on your list is triton, if there is other things you need let me know, otherwise, I don't think I can let them go.

Would you sell them?

no sorry, they're something I have on my wants as well, so selling them wouldn't be very productive :P

Have you recieved my EotW yet?

Yup, just received it yesterday and gave you a +1, thanks, have you received the roxas yet?

editinos

been a while, update time!!!!!

i have a set of tip cards and dragon maleficent check my thread for anything else but all i see from you is your foil cid

Have you recieved my card? Because I havn't recieved mine yet.

@Jacoby -> Would you be willing to do your dragon Malifeicent for the foil cid? I'd be willing to toss something else in, if theres something else you wanted from me.

@Nobody -> Ya, I have, I left you feedback a long time ago.. there must have been a mail screw up because theres no way it shouldn't have arrived yet, email me @ [email protected] and we'll work something out

@Keen_Player -> I sent your cards out around the same time as nobody's (possibly the same day) so let me know if you have received yours yet.

ya that's fine with me i really don't need it.

alright awesome, send me an email at [email protected] and we'll get this show on the road, I'm fine to send same time provided you are

i need foil kairi promo

Still have not recieved your card. I'm going to give it just a little bit more time to see if it arrives.

@Nobody: You obviously missed my post a little while up, I'm pretty sure it's not going to arrive at this point, I sent out well over a month ago.

Email me: [email protected] and we can work something out, aka, I could send you something else depending on what I have left that you want.

@Keen_Player: I sent your cards out the same time as nobody's and haven't received feedback from you, has yours arrived?

@Jason_X: Alright... what do you have to trade that I want/ do you have a trade thread?

Edits

Edit time

Your cards arrived yesterday. I will now go give you the poit on trustworthy traders thread.

awesome, I'm glad to hear that, it sucks that it was so messy, but thanks for the trade none the less

GTrogi said:

@Keen_Player: I sent your cards out the same time as nobody's and haven't received feedback from you, has yours arrived?

Yes, I got them a long time ago. I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you! I'll give positive feedback to you.

How about a new trade? I have SRU Goofy lv 4 for trade. Do you happen to have any of my wants?:

Set 1
1x SR Level 3 Simba

Set2
1x SRU Level 4 Donald Duck
1x SRU Level 2 King Triton
1x SR Soul Eater
1x SR Level 1 Destiny Islands

Set3
1x SRU Level 0 The King

awesome, good to hear that you got them as well,

Unfortunatly I don't have any of your wants, I'd obviously still love to trade for your goofy if you need anything on my haves list, but no worries if you wan't to hold out for one of your bigger wants..

But anyways thanks for the trade and the feedback.

Also updates to my completed trades

Some new faces so bump to the first page