WR that needs help!

By BDC, in Gummi Garage

Hey here is my deck...it needs a lot of work so PLEASE any commments are apprecatied. It is currnetly 50 cards and that nneds to be change! These are the best cards i got...so don't suggest (King" or " Mulan " or "Karia") as those are card that would be good..but idont have! Here it is...brace youselef for the horror!

PLAYER: Flaggy Sora Lv2

Form :

Wisdom

Friends :

LV 0

Flounder

Tidus

LV1

Mickey M.

Donald D x2

Tigger

Cid

Ariel

LV 2

Goofy

Ariel

Triton x3 (1 from BoD)

LV 3

Jack (darkness A.)

Goofy (BoD)

Pan

Donald D (Bod)

Herc (L D)

Beast X2 (L and D)

LV 4

Auron x2

Cloud

Attack and Equppment:

Ulatima

Oblivion

Othkeeper

Olympia (equippment)

Magic Friends:

Bambi lv 3 x2

Dumbo lv 2

Tink lv 1

Tink lv 2

Techs:

Whirli-Goof

Commet

Bushido x2

Shooting Star x2

Worlds:

Disney Castle Lv 1

Deep Jungle Lv 2

Olympus C. Lv 2

Halloween Town Lv 3

Hollow Bation Lv 3 x2

Traverse T Lv 3 x2

Olympus C. Lv 3 x2

So yaahhhhh 50 cards in a wr sucks..... i really need help ..thanks in advance!!!

Moar Wisdom

Moar Donald

MOAR

...ehhhhe.... the only think widsom is good for is double magic and 1 more card ......and i have no magic so i dont think moar widsom cards are nessicary (esspcailly since there are no current crads that will discrad it now.. not even losing a challenge!0....also i want to get less cards....not Moar...LESS LESS LESS!!!! i already have 50!

BDC said:

...ehhhhe.... the only think widsom is good for is double magic and 1 more card ......and i have no magic so i dont think moar widsom cards are nessicary (esspcailly since there are no current crads that will discrad it now.. not even losing a challenge!0....also i want to get less cards....not Moar...LESS LESS LESS!!!! i already have 50!

You have magic friends, do you not? That alone should give you incentive to play wisdom more. More Donals like Troth said, as well as maybe comet spamming.

Wisdom Form only doubles magic damage !!! my magic friedns (bambi,tink ) with the excpetion of dumbo...dont do any damage! and i only run 1 dumbo....so another widsom just for a "-2 POW"...Please guys i am looking to get rid of cards!

The point is, if you don't have friends you can use, maybe because they became simba bait, or you are dealing with monstro, the only thing you may have to use to cast magic friends are your player, which sometimes, is a BIG help. Lowers the potential of a dead draw too. Also, nothing wrong with a larger deck. My WR is 41 cards, but have been thinking of adding a few more worlds just for having to dump cards with Minnie, and sometimes those cards being worlds.

Goofy, both Aurons and your Equipments.

You don't need to focus on winning any challenges since you'll probably be able to keep ahead of the HP loss with Tink/World/Cure spam.

Oh, and by adding more Wisdom YOU ACQUIRE DRAW POWER WHICH COUNTER-ACTS A LARGE DECK.