Fantasy Flight Points???

By TheChampIsHere, in Odds & Ends

I know you can get points, but does anyone know how? I know, you can get some from:

1) Posting in new sections like "KeyBearer, and "Odds and Ends", etc.

2) Adding friends

3) Once, for editing your profile

Does anybody know any other ways, or what you can win in the raffle?

I don't really know... I can't seem to get any more points except by adding friends... And yet I see someone who has over 1000 points and isn't even on any of the other highest topics like posts, friends, and games...

EDIT: nvm, that person isn't there anymore...he prolly hacked the forums to get the points and what I saw was the result...

Do you know what you could win in the raffle they host from the points?

I dunno... I'm just happy I'm on Level 2 now!!!!!

Wow...you gots a lot of points? Do you post in other sections besides Kingdom Hearts?

Yeah, the off topic sections in other forums, that way it isn't spam, I'm just answering to off topic stuffs or I post in forums that I'm interested in.

I never thought of that...thats really good...

Well, you can see all other FFG games and ask questions about them :)

Yeah that is what FFG wanted, people rom different games to come together, hence joining us all in one grand place.

A good move I have to say

Well it kinda works, I went from 104 - 114 in maybe 2 posts

Well mine has not moved from like 86 for ages, so I dunno, maybe my posts are too boring for points haha

shak-auspride said:

Well mine has not moved from like 86 for ages, so I dunno, maybe my posts are too boring for points haha

I had that problem with 99 and up until today. UFS is good for giving point if you post inbetween here and there.

yeah I am going to look around other boards and see what other games interets me, thats what ffg want so I may aswell amke the most of this new setup =]

Some of these games look kinda interesting, I might get the Penguin game for my friend.

Roxas said:

shak-auspride said:

I had that problem with 99 and up until today. UFS is good for giving point if you post inbetween here and there.

lol partido_risa.gif

Roxas said:

shak-auspride said:

If only UFS wasn't the most confusing card game in the history of card games.

Roxas_Lawliet said:

Roxas said:

shak-auspride said:

If only UFS wasn't the most confusing card game in the history of card games.

I came to that conclusion after asking for an overview and reading some of the decks they have...I was lost.

I think the idea of UFS is so cewl. cool.gif But, the problem is that, I looked at the Ivy card from Soul Calibur, and then read how to play, and I was all like. sorpresa.gif bostezo.gif sorpresa.gif lengua.gif preocupado.gif bostezo.gif serio.gif llorando.gif partido_risa.gif

I think the idea of UFS is so cewl. cool.gif But, the problem is that, I looked at the Ivy card from Soul Calibur, and then read how to play, and I was all like. sorpresa.gif bostezo.gif sorpresa.gif lengua.gif preocupado.gif bostezo.gif serio.gif llorando.gif partido_risa.gif

EDIT: Why did it post it 2 times?

Because if the mouse (or in my case the touch pad) hits it a second time for double click it double posts and now you see why my posts double often.

which is why Roxas has double the points of every else on the boards! lengua.gif

True there Plmrelm. But that's nothing a little flood control couldn't take care of. But I think the slowness on the boards is also a factor. The question I would like to know is which number is mine 364 or 389.

Hi im new in here, well not that new cause i was in the first forum of KH TCG but what we win with the points and we can put images in our signature's?, oh and little bit of KH are we doing the duels of kh tcg by PC?, thats all i wanna know for now lol, luck to all duelist...

Junito said:

Hi im new in here, well not that new cause i was in the first forum of KH TCG but what we win with the points and we can put images in our signature's?, oh and little bit of KH are we doing the duels of kh tcg by PC?, thats all i wanna know for now lol, luck to all duelist...

That hasn't be confirmed. Yes, some KH TCG duels are still being held online.