Point System Raffle?

By Xcalibur7369, in Universal Fighting System

The last Friday of the month has come and gone, and I can find no mention of raffle winners. Anyone have an idea if they were posted? I've already checked the News section.

I doubt they did a raffle. Seeing as the new site and forums went up a week ago (maybe less) I didn't expect them to do the raffle this month.

What can you win in the raffle?

TheChampIsHere said:

What can you win in the raffle?

Well, FFG products happy.gif

Like what? What if someone won, and they won a game they don't even play?

TheChampIsHere said:

Perhaps FFG is doing this to expose players to more of their products, and getting players to try new games?

If you won some game that retails for $70 for free, would you really not want to try it out, and see if it was any good?

Antigoth said:

TheChampIsHere said:

Perhaps FFG is doing this to expose players to more of their products, and getting players to try new games?

If you won some game that retails for $70 for free, would you really not want to try it out, and see if it was any good?

I'd say it was better to win something that you don't already play. After all, a second copy of a board game you already own would be a bit pointless.

Now, more cards for UFS is always good but you get my point.

And from FFG's point of view, if they give you something new and you try it and your friends like it too then maybe they'll pick up their own copies. It's all just more marketing, but it involves giving people free stuff which is always good.

I would rather win an expansion to agame i am already playing, that would be tight.

Antigoth said:

TheChampIsHere said:

Nope, I'd find something to do with it, but I wouldn't bother opening it. Unless it was UFS... maybe Kingdom Hearts...

I would prolly just trade it or sell it.

Does anyone know the rules for the raffle system? On the Community page when you read the fine print, it says you can follow a link read the rules and then the link doesn't take you to any rules...