Night of the Living WR

By Darkwing Duck2, in Gummi Garage

This was what i was going to attempt to use at Gen Con but my ride bailed on me soooo here we go.

43 with player

Sora lvl 1

Worlds: 9

Halloween Town lvl 3 x3
Halloween Town lvl 2 x3 (BoD)
Halloween Town lvl 1 x3

Forms: 1

Wisdom Form x1

Attack/Equipment: 4

Oathkeeper x1
Oblivion x1
Ultima Weapon x1
Oblivion x1 (equip)

Friends: 22

The King lvl 0 x1
Sally lvl 1 x3
Donald Duck lvl 1 (BoD) x3
Cid lvl 1 x1
King Triton lvl 2 x3
Dr. Finklestein lvl 2 x3
Donald Duck lvl 3 x2
Beast lvl 3(L&D) x1
Hercules lvl 3 (ADA) x1
Donald lvl 4 x1
Leon lvl 4 x1
Goofy lvl 4 (ADA) x1
Cloud lvl 4 x1

Tech: 3

Comet x3

Magic/Friends: 3

Tinker Bell lvl 1 x1
Tinker Bell lvl 2 x1
Tinker Bell lvl 3 x1

going off the top of my head i think thats right i dont really remember i took it apart when i found out i wasnt going but if i remember exactly what it was ill make updates. Edited..

maybe comets... just maybe...hmmm comets would mean more donalds which ehh i dont care lol..

So, do you just lose to another WR?

Really lacking Dark and nobodies. Comet with donald might be nice too. Great for clearing worlds quick.

also, herc and beast are worthless a lot more often now that there are so many villains.

i dont pack dark cards in WR. more then half the competition will be playing aggro and chances are if i dont go first against another WR then ill lose anyway but if i go first i should win with the low deck size and draw from wisdom for. and as form herc and beast the reason beast is in there is for 8 support off the doctor plus his ability helps. and i need a way to remove stealth sneak anyway.

Someone running a 3+3+3+1+3 with search and draw support are probabbly going to win quicker, regardless of if you go first. They spam you with a CoWG, and you might have some trouble in the end. That or a JoAT deck will take you pretty quick.

running a 3+3+3+1+3 as a WR is suicide because theyll never make it past a Joat or an aggro deck and they know that. and this deck will pass those 2 types with the possibility of beating WR so its W/L ratio is rather good. only trouble ive faced with it was the ducks lol..

EDIT: by Duck trouble i mean the other deck me and my brother made the one with the ducks and sally because it hurts...that deck is also posted. somewhat..

Against your deck, would be pretty good to run since you're not stopping me with anything. With you not playing Dark/Nobody, and with minor draw power, could have your deck beat in 5 turns, no problem. A JoAT will either smack the crap out of you, or, when they notice that you are not playing darks, spam with their worlds. You need at least something to assure that they won't decide to world run too.

someone wise once said "WR is like playing solitaire" so why would i care what my opponet does? my pot spider spam deck is the only thing that beat it so far. but i built this in case they change the ruling on the spider. oh and cid is all the draw power you need. i dont want to run through my deck to fast captain pete can be a pest.

would 3 sallys make you happy? 15 cards out of my opponents deck can disrupt other WRs..

ima kinda new to this can someone please tellme wat WR is? iveseen it alot in the forums but no one has said wat it is ==".

Darkwing, the problem is that a lot of aggro decks run Cerberus, Cave of Wonders Guardian, and Monstro. If they manage to drop both those dark cards on you when you're at a monstro, that's 2 turns of solid friend wipes unless you escape.

Fairbanks said:

Darkwing, the problem is that a lot of aggro decks run Cerberus, Cave of Wonders Guardian, and Monstro. If they manage to drop both those dark cards on you when you're at a monstro, that's 2 turns of solid friend wipes unless you escape.

Dr. Finklestein..

i added comets so now its furocious lol..

Kikagaro said:

ima kinda new to this can someone please tellme wat WR is? iveseen it alot in the forums but no one has said wat it is ==".

WR= World Racer. to get their world count to 13.

Darkwing Duck said:

Fairbanks said:

Dr. Finklestein..

See, the strength isn't just in wiping your friends, but also in stalling you for a turn. Maybe more.

im sorry i meant the doctor as a one turn solution. he'll give me the 3 friends needed for cerberus and usually id have to play it off the situation but the 3 friends maybe a donald with 1 comet to knock off 10 Pow (5 from each) will drop the overall to 25 or just 3 high friends with an attack card. i just have to make sure to drop the high friends into the discard pile early on to set me up for the later Worlds. cant really discuss on what my opponent may do because heck maybe they lost their caves and cerbs off of my sally... maybe they dont have a way to play both at a certain time because im at a lvl 1 world.

the only one it didnt beat was the stupid pot spider deck. its hard to WR against that one.

Darkwing Duck said:

im sorry i meant the doctor as a one turn solution. he'll give me the 3 friends needed for cerberus and usually id have to play it off the situation but the 3 friends maybe a donald with 1 comet to knock off 10 Pow (5 from each) will drop the overall to 25 or just 3 high friends with an attack card. i just have to make sure to drop the high friends into the discard pile early on to set me up for the later Worlds. cant really discuss on what my opponent may do because heck maybe they lost their caves and cerbs off of my sally... maybe they dont have a way to play both at a certain time because im at a lvl 1 world.

the only one it didnt beat was the stupid pot spider deck. its hard to WR against that one.

Wouldn't matter CoWG would still take all the damage and Cerberus would still be there.

It's possible, but that is highly optimistic and almost borderline carelessness, 6 of your 9 worlds are letting more than one dark card go on and odds are you would have to move eventually to win (being a WR it's a very safe bet). With only 3 level 1's you will eventually get slammed with CoWG and some other Dark Card, probably Behemoth or Cerberus, and Comet dealing 10 damage does ....nothing. You have to kill it, not damage it cause COWG WILL make all the damage to it and clean your field with other of the others effects (since even with Cerberus taking damage, you are attack all and it's effect triggers, same with Behemoth) while the other survives and regains it's full POW after your action phase ends.

Another card that would seriously piss you off is Gargoyle since Comet is not magic damage.

Roxas said:

Darkwing Duck said:

Wouldn't matter CoWG would still take all the damage and Cerberus would still be there.

It's possible, but that is highly optimistic and almost borderline carelessness, 6 of your 9 worlds are letting more than one dark card go on and odds are you would have to move eventually to win (being a WR it's a very safe bet). With only 3 level 1's you will eventually get slammed with CoWG and some other Dark Card, probably Behemoth or Cerberus, and Comet dealing 10 damage does ....nothing. You have to kill it, not damage it cause COWG WILL make all the damage to it and clean your field with other of the others effects (since even with Cerberus taking damage, you are attack all and it's effect triggers, same with Behemoth) while the other survives and regains it's full POW after your action phase ends.

Another card that would seriously piss you off is Gargoyle since Comet is not magic damage.

woopsy i did mis-read Cowg i thought it was like that pirate where you have to kill it first. but its not that big of a deal seeing as my opponent would still need both of those cards just to stall me for 1 turn which sounds easy but its not. id edit the deck but i was going to use it for the event that has passed so this deck doesnt matter. and gargoyle wouldnt bother me because jack skellington is in the deck with hercs and beasts.(jack was stuck to the player card so thats why hes not listed) just trying to get the Dr. Finklestein concept out there..