Has anyone noticed...

By echtalion, in Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game

The game contents refer to '4 fire tokens', but in the picture in product description there seem to be 5. ^_^

Yeah, I'm waiting eagerly for this game.

echtalion said:

The game contents refer to '4 fire tokens', but in the picture in product description there seem to be 5. ^_^

Yeah, I'm waiting eagerly for this game.

Seems some photographer took some extra tokens, FFG is used to be very precious counting the stuff in their boxes.

And again in the rulebook, page 9, you can see clearly there are 5 burning tokens. ^_^

May have been 5 tokens some point in production, but got changed to 4 later towards final release. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Now that we are discussing the matter of the number of burn tokens, have any of you wondered why we even need all 4 burn tokens? We could've done with just 2, since a player wins the game immediately the moment two of his opponent's zones are burning (page 13 of rulebook).

Ruvion said:

Now that we are discussing the matter of the number of burn tokens, have any of you wondered why we even need all 4 burn tokens? We could've done with just 2, since a player wins the game immediately the moment two of his opponent's zones are burning (page 13 of rulebook).

Multiplayer

Killer Power said:

Ruvion said:

Multiplayer lalalala....

Or just 2 player, assuming both players have zones that are burning.

ChaosChild said:

Killer Power said:

Ruvion said:

Multiplayer lalalala....

Or just 2 player, assuming both players have zones that are burning.

Hmm, that would need a victory of three zones burning. So multiplayer is my guess.

My 2 burning zones plus your 2 burning zones equals the need for 4 burn tokens.

Well Doc, in a 1v1 situation the moment your 2nd zone burns down it's game over as explaned above, so the most you will ever need in a 1v1 game is two burn token: one for you and one for me. You don't really need all 4 other than a multiplayer mele or a 2v2 situation using a single Core Seet.