About future sets

By Fate5, in Hollow Bastion

How many KH sets after Break of Dawn are there remaining now? Is Japan still getting anymore new sets?

Well I know Japan still has two more sets that we are going for but as for Japan making more after that, its a mystery to use but hopefully they have been producing and will be out before we get onto the next set.

I'm pretty sure the TCG is long over in Japan, if not I would have heard of something new, but since there aren't many things to make cards of since they covered most aspects, I could see them ending it now. Now that Birth By Sleep is coming out, I could see a new set or two, but I'm pretty sure the game is dead in Japan.

The game was dead in Japan before FFG even bought the rights to it.

As for getting more cards past the Japanese sets...I doubt it at this point. I think FFG just bought the rights to make a quick buck off the brand name and then drop it.

WayToTheDawn said:

The game was dead in Japan before FFG even bought the rights to it.

As for getting more cards past the Japanese sets...I doubt it at this point. I think FFG just bought the rights to make a quick buck off the brand name and then drop it.

This.

The game ended pretty much within 6 months to 1 year after the video game's release. I love personally love to say yes it would continue. However FFG's lack of caring for this game...it's just not going to happen.

Though they had a lot of things they could have covered in sets before birth by sleep. Cause they could have done more Tarzan characters the Org members in Chain of Memories. Created more Dark things especially given Riku an FC card to become Dark Riku but with his own things and they could have made Dark Riku's Dark Firaga and such. Could of done more of the villians and heartless in End of the World. More equipments of things they didnt make forms of villians that they may have forgotten, and make better effects for certain worlds that may not have had anything. Make special character technique cards for people like the Orgs and Riku more Wonderland friends. I am kinda accidentally going on and on but im just saying they could have added a lot more even before Kingdom Hearts 2 characters and such.

Pretty sure they can't do Tarzan characters for legal reasons. Hence why we only have Deep Jungle, Clayton, things that were made solely for the Disney movie.

Wait what legal reasons? Cause someone said that and they couldnt explain as to what happened? Cause this has me curious as to what about Tarzan caused for legal action?

Tarzan isn't owned by disney so they have to pay extra to make cards of him. Also if the people who own Tarzan don't want him in the game the really have final say over that.

oh okay didnt know that I always thought Tarzan was a part of disney lol

Kiro13 said:

The original book was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the Disney piece o' garbage.

Kiro13 said:

Umm I told you all of this lol. But I guess you didn't beleive me haha =^.^=

Yeah, I would've loved some Chain Of Memories cards, with Vexen and Marluxia and the gang of Castle Oblivion. But is there anything else that could've been used from CoM? I guess just the OrgXIII players.

Namine lvl 0 (lol) , Riku Replica, a friend version of The King lvl 1 that can only be used by Riku. Dark Mode Form Change.

Also, Castle Oblivion world cards, equipment for the Org members, maybe techniques like sleights or something, etc.

A lot can be done with CoM if they decided to actually expand on it... but that is not gonna happen...

we my friends are a dying breed, we love this game and follow it knowing all to well theres a cliff coming

Heh, I've been translatin some of the cards that are yet to come, 'n good gravy!!

I don't care if it's dyin, the cards comin up are goin to be well worth it , in my opinion.

Note: Magic may just make a strong comeback, certainly, as Phil-hate 'n Monstro-hate cards will be arrivin soon... Bwahahahahahaha!!!

*goes off to make mental deck lists for future purposes*

Choitz said:

Heh, I've been translatin some of the cards that are yet to come, 'n good gravy!!

I don't care if it's dyin, the cards comin up are goin to be well worth it , in my opinion.

Note: Magic may just make a strong comeback, certainly, as Phil-hate 'n Monstro-hate cards will be arrivin soon... Bwahahahahahaha!!!

I hope you're planning to share that info which your fellow captains man =D

But of course, good sir! I would expect to have done nothin less, certainly.

But I forewarn you, I already have call'd dibs on a massive JoaT idea that, with 4 correct cards, will certainly be one of my top tier decks once honed (if they don't change up the translation of the cards...).

Choitz said:

But of course, good sir! I would expect to have done nothin less, certainly.

But I forewarn you, I already have call'd dibs on a massive JoaT idea that, with 4 correct cards, will certainly be one of my top tier decks once honed (if they don't change up the translation of the cards...).

That's fine with me, I'm planning on my Master Form deck.

I have been working on my SUPAH FORM FRENZY DECK!!! Just gotta wait for the cards to actually come out lol. Though I still don't think there would be a way to incorporate Final Form with whats its effect is lol.

so does that mean that we only get 6 sets and thats it? O_O;; that would be horrible i don't know if the game would be fun after that if we only get two more sets everyone would find loop holes and build stronger decks it wouldn't be too pretty

PopRockSkittles said:

so does that mean that we only get 6 sets and thats it? O_O;; that would be horrible i don't know if the game would be fun after that if we only get two more sets everyone would find loop holes and build stronger decks it wouldn't be too pretty

I doubt that 2 sets are coming out. More like 1 set they have like 50 cards a set, if you ever bought a japenese booster they only have 5 cards in them.

Which made buying packs ridicoulsuy expensive.

Choitz said:

share the love man what site you at

Site? Ah, yes. It's all in japanese.

I've been slowly translatin each card I can find (though the thousands on thousands of sites in Japan), 'n some of them are cards I've been wishin they'd make. Then I found the said cards 'n started laughin.

There's a card that discards a level 1 friend. Phil hate.

There's a card that states any world card in play loses it's card text, on both sides of the field even. Monstro hate.

Will these cards be necessary in a deck? In my opinion, depends on the deck, but altogether, absolutely. I really hope they make these cards.