GenCon Indianapolis Roll Call

By WayToTheDawn, in Town Threads

Alright...so I wanna know since I'm judging...who all is gonna be participating in the Kingdom Hearts Tournaments and who all is up for some casual games? I wanna get a lot of KH played that weekend, lol.

I'm kind of assuming I'm not going to qualify for L5R, and thus will be playing KH. In the event that I do qualify, a friend of mine will be playing KH in my stead. If nothing else, I'll be up for pickup games.

if anyone knows how i can get there let me go I'd do anything, ANYTHING to go

Fairbanks said:

I'm kind of assuming I'm not going to qualify for L5R, and thus will be playing KH. In the event that I do qualify, a friend of mine will be playing KH in my stead. If nothing else, I'll be up for pickup games.

This reminds me sir...how can I get in contact with you over those few days for trading, playing, etc.? Or should we just designate a time to meet up at the KH area?

I will be there Saturday

Ecomics21 said:

I will be there Saturday

We's is gonna be hangin' out that day I can tell you.

I'll be there, and will compete in as much as I can...

At the very least I will put together the 'best/better' decks we have from our area and bring them to playtest/casual with you guys. I'm hitting the road to play with the group in my area (Alberta) this Saturday, they are also hooking me up with my set 4 boxes (i.e. I'm not up to date on the new stuff yet - work and summer comittments have been killing me). This playgroup is pretty solid, and it is growing slowly too I hear. In any case, I will borrow their ideas and we can put some sort of Canadian showing into the decks I bring.

Hopefully the UFS and KH game rooms aren't that far from each other and I can spend more time with you guys than I did last year, still feel bad about my absence at the standard tourney last year.

Looking forward to seeing you all, and thank you again for organizing WttD happy.gif

- dut

so how many people did end up showing? i just ask cause i klnow the group who showed up at the acen tourney and that was a whooping 3.

12 for the Draft on Friday

8 for the National on Saturday

6 for the Draft on Sunday

Just wanted to thank WaytotheDawn for running the show at Gencon, I was only able to compete in the second draft on Sunday but I witnessed the other events from afar and it looked like everything was going well.

- dut

dutpotd said:

Just wanted to thank WaytotheDawn for running the show at Gencon, I was only able to compete in the second draft on Sunday but I witnessed the other events from afar and it looked like everything was going well.

- dut

Your Welcome.

Thank you for running the tournaments, Mr. Dawn!

The turnout was...... Surprising, to say the least.

demonofturks said:

Thank you for running the tournaments, Mr. Dawn!

The turnout was...... Surprising, to say the least.

I agree....definitely a nice surprise to see so many new players. ^_^