Complete KOF 12 roster and game systems revealed

By kpdragon, in UFS Off Topic

Well that was computer-generated... can you imagine hand drawing all the frames necessary to help achieve fangasm?

guitalex2008 said:

Well that was computer-generated... can you imagine hand drawing all the frames necessary to help achieve fangasm?

No but I can hear the bitching that they've changed her even though she's not in the game as of now.

We don't like deleting people's posts, but will do it on occasion.

There is to be no racial stereotyping on these forums. Not only do your fellow UFS players come from all backgrounds, it's just not a decent thing to do in general.

- Jeremy @ FFG

Homme Chapeau said:

And now you get Elizabeth, who is arguably the most bland character (in terms of gameplay) to hit the title, and Mature, who, honestly isn't so much of a bad choice, but was clearly chosen for her evil blonde with **** allure.
gui%C3%B1o.gif

433 said:

We don't like deleting people's posts, but will do it on occasion.

There is to be no racial stereotyping on these forums. Not only do your fellow UFS players come from all backgrounds, it's just not a decent thing to do in general.

- Jeremy @ FFG

Lol

dshaffer said:

Homme Chapeau said:

And now you get Elizabeth, who is arguably the most bland character (in terms of gameplay) to hit the title, and Mature, who, honestly isn't so much of a bad choice, but was clearly chosen for her evil blonde with **** allure.

The irony of someone who wants Mai in the game, complaining about a character being added for her boobs, amuses me. gui%C3%B1o.gif

I don't want Mai in teh game. I thought she was though. Honestly I'd rather have Heavy D! than anyone else at the mo'.

It's odd to not have any of the original England team in the game, seeing as how the only games one of the members was absent, they added the member for consoles (King on 2002, Mai on XI), and Yuri has been there in every single KOF game to date.

As for non-Gorgeous Team members, I'm surprised and glad to see Mature, and the eye patch leads me to believe they're trying to retcon her "death", but Vice is also one of my favs.

Last weekend at Animazement in Raleigh, I went 42 straight wins in CVS2 with Vice (2), King (1) and Morrigan (1) on K-Groove. :)

Vice is simply disgusting in that game.

B. Jenet was fun to play as, and is one of my favs in XI but I don't think her being in XII is a good idea. Rock Howard, however, it's surprising to not see him there seeing as how the KOF timeline is just about paired up with Garou:MOTW right about now. Then again this is a dream match game.

guitalex2008 said:

B. Jenet was fun to play as, and is one of my favs in XI but I don't think her being in XII is a good idea. Rock Howard, however, it's surprising to not see him there seeing as how the KOF timeline is just about paired up with Garou:MOTW right about now. Then again this is a dream match game.

B Jenet is amazement. Also, wtfruit? Rock Howard's now in this game?

This game officially became amazing <3

MarcoPulleaux said:

guitalex2008 said:

B Jenet is amazement. Also, wtfruit? Rock Howard's now in this game?

This game officially became amazing <3

I would say flamboyant <3