Event cards playing.

By BroLuk, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

During 1 session of Descent there shows 1 problem for our group. I was study hard rule book after but I couldn't find any answer. It's involve event cards. Rule book says: "Only one event card may be played per trigering condition" and when Ogre was attacking 1 of heroes Overlord played 2 cards - Aim and Rage. I know all event cards have 1-shot effects (so Aim works only for first monster attack anyway). But can Overlord play 2 event cards during 1 monster attack as I wrote?? Or this can only be one card during 1 monster attack?? I'm not sure about it.

As it stands in that scenario, I believe you can play Aim, Or Rage, not both.

BroLuk said:

During 1 session of Descent there shows 1 problem for our group. I was study hard rule book after but I couldn't find any answer. It's involve event cards. Rule book says: "Only one event card may be played per trigering condition" and when Ogre was attacking 1 of heroes Overlord played 2 cards - Aim and Rage. I know all event cards have 1-shot effects (so Aim works only for first monster attack anyway). But can Overlord play 2 event cards during 1 monster attack as I wrote?? Or this can only be one card during 1 monster attack?? I'm not sure about it.

It depends on what the cards say. If one says "play when you activate a monster" and the other says "play when you attack with a monster", then you can use both. If both cards say "play when you attack with a monster", then you can only use one.

Yea Bleached Lizard you are right. Thanks for help.