Future Card Translations

By WayToTheDawn, in Hollow Bastion

Something has just come to mind. Here is the text on the Soul Eater card:

[This card can only be played by “Riku.”
If this card participates in a victorious challenge, your opponent loses one additional HP.
Note: This effect cannot come into play more than once per turn.]

The part that gets me is the last line. Does it only apply to the effect of multiple Soul Eaters used? Or can you not use Soul Eater's effect in addition to the effect of Way to the Dawn? (I figured this was on topic, even though it probably belongs in the Rulings Forum.)

Spirit of Xehanort said:

Something has just come to mind. Here is the text on the Soul Eater card:

[This card can only be played by “Riku.”
If this card participates in a victorious challenge, your opponent loses one additional HP.
Note: This effect cannot come into play more than once per turn.]

The part that gets me is the last line. Does it only apply to the effect of multiple Soul Eaters used? Or can you not use Soul Eater's effect in addition to the effect of Way to the Dawn? (I figured this was on topic, even though it probably belongs in the Rulings Forum.)

I'm fairly certain "this effect" applies to the effect of the Soul Eater card, and has nothing to do with other cards that have similar or even the same effects.

So in essence...KH 2 Riku...with Way to the Dawn equipped...could play a Soul Eater...and hit ya for 3...

^______^

WayToTheDawn said:

So in essence...KH 2 Riku...with Way to the Dawn equipped...could play a Soul Eater...and hit ya for 3...

^______^

Oof, I'm gonna be running an Ariel Lv 3 then!

WayToTheDawn said:

^______^

yup....4 if you get Event 1 going on .

Riku Aggro in the next set is gonna be so WIN....

WayToTheDawn said:

I know right? *high five*

Roxas said:

WayToTheDawn said:

I know right? *high five*

Aye!
Can't wait!

*Internet high-fives for all*

ill believe it when i see it till then these scare the crap out of me

comdieguy said:

ill believe it when i see it till then these scare the crap out of me

...I'm confused...

This implies you don't believe the translations? *confused*

well if these are correct holy crap.. but ffg may change them so till there printed and sent out i will terrible in fear of some off the ungodly weirdness that are on these cards