Question about Stealth Sneak

By Levin2, in Rules Discussions

I recently constructed a deck using Axel as a player card and I came across having to face a stealth sneak on my world. Is it even possible for Axel to get rid of a stealth sneak without having to escape?

Levin said:

I recently constructed a deck using Axel as a player card and I came across having to face a stealth sneak on my world. Is it even possible for Axel to get rid of a stealth sneak without having to escape?

Indeed there is not. This is the inherant problems with Dark and OXIII Decks...they have no way to deal with certain Dark Cards like Stealth Sneak. Tis sad really.

WayToTheDawn said:

Levin said:

Indeed there is not. This is the inherant problems with Dark and OXIII Decks...they have no way to deal with certain Dark Cards like Stealth Sneak. Tis sad really.

Hopefully we will get the ability later to deal with this threat. For now, run for the hills.

wow..that really sucks.. At any rate thanks for the help guys