My Sweet Shadows

By Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy, in Gummi Garage

I amde my friend a deck to play today because i wanted to see if my idea would be good or not. it was a dark deck that ran thirty Shadows( some from the Old set even though i know their effect isnt the same I just wanted to test this idea) Dark riku player, three soul eaters, the event promo, three bouncy wilds, a disney castle and two timeless rivers.

Now I realized i coulda just doen shadows and soul eaters but i was taking into accopunt a little life gain incase it faces an aggro deck. Long story short the deck rapped my Valor form sora deck. Now I know my Valor deck needs tweaks but I barely stood a chance. This deck seems great against aggros and the only thing that can really hurt it is Simba lvl4 and monstro lvl1. i Also know world racer will stand a better cahnce against this Shadow Swarm but right now I just want to hear some opinions about the deck.

If i find it worth while I will try a Xaldin deck using dusks and spears with the same idea and maybe a light version with Brooms.

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

I amde my friend a deck to play today because i wanted to see if my idea would be good or not. it was a dark deck that ran thirty Shadows( some from the Old set even though i know their effect isnt the same I just wanted to test this idea) Dark riku player, three soul eaters, the event promo, three bouncy wilds, a disney castle and two timeless rivers.

Now I realized i coulda just doen shadows and soul eaters but i was taking into accopunt a little life gain incase it faces an aggro deck. Long story short the deck rapped my Valor form sora deck. Now I know my Valor deck needs tweaks but I barely stood a chance. This deck seems great against aggros and the only thing that can really hurt it is Simba lvl4 and monstro lvl1. i Also know world racer will stand a better cahnce against this Shadow Swarm but right now I just want to hear some opinions about the deck.

If i find it worth while I will try a Xaldin deck using dusks and spears with the same idea and maybe a light version with Brooms.

Could shroom to boost your magic and then switch worlds with the aerora against a monstro that is ontop another world. Wizards should deal with the kitty cat.

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

You need to run equipment cards to raise Dark Riku, best would be Olympia and maybe run an Olympus Coliseum to get the +6

ha ha xaldin and dusks with spears that's just like what i was thinking, am going to make

the deck falls to world racer fast sadly and the results would likely be no different with xaldin and dusks so i actually made my friend a rather good dark deck that gets going even if you draw a bad opening hand the really gave dark decks power by remaking some crappy heartless:

Player

Dark Riku

LVL1

Black Fungusx3

Bouncy Wildx3

Shadowx4

lvl2

Pot spider(BoD)x2( its all i have right now)

Petex1

Green Requiem(for lack of a better lvl2)x1

Mr. Smeex1( He has good power for a lvl2 why not)

lvl3

Barrel Spiderx3( good for friends and taking lives)

Large Bodyx1( Beat stick)

lvl4

Search Ghostx1(Search Ghost -Lock -Boogie on the first lvl three they play)

Lockx1

Angel Star(BoD)x2(need one more)

Bit Sniper(BoD)x2( THis guys new effect is so good in dark decks he is a staple imo, he can save a useless hand. I need one more)

lvl5

Air pirate(BoD)x1( Beat stick and maybe knocking and equipment off a Valor)

Aqua Tankx1( Good search power)

Phantomx1( This is great friend destruction because of the useless darks you have when he comes out. Definitly will run another maybe three.)

Barbosax1(Helpful Aggro like a captain pete. My friend won with this when my other friend played The King and he waited till he was done shuffling to say good game you just killed yourself hilarious)

lvl6

Pirate(BoD)x2( THis guy is much better his effect actually comes into play now thank god)

Cave of Wonders Guardianx1( Great to stop world racers and protect the pirate so he can take the life)

lvl7

Wizardx2(one from BoD, one from Base- these guys are key in the deck they cripple and usually results in your win)

Hydrax1( Massize power to seal a late game win)

lvl8

Darksidex1( cripple the field as they try and recover from challenges and phantom)

Oogie Boogiex1( Take out jack and you take out beast and Herc)

Attack Cards

Soul Eaterx3

Worlds

End of the World lvl2x1( I definitly want more of this card for the deck. I think its really cool they made a card and a world no less that works just for dark decks and its so amazing.)

So yeah the deck could use tweaks but it really does play well and it wins....consistantly!

you could run an Olympia for 3 more power and a draw every time you play an Olympic Dark Card is played. I would play some Panic and more Barbossa to get the damage heavy on your opponent.

Roxas said:

you could run an Olympia for 3 more power and a draw every time you play an Olympic Dark Card is played. I would play some Panic and more Barbossa to get the damage heavy on your opponent.

I had a moment of stupidity, I was thinking Pegasus for another deck when I was talking about drawing. But Olympia would be a good card and if you have the room to throw in an Olympic Coliseum for a +6

alot of crucial cards are just doubles from set four i have to wait to get my second box and make improvements