Some stupid questions

By Fairbanks, in Rules Discussions

Okay, I may just fail at the search function, but I didn't see these anywhere, and maybe someone has answer(s) for me.

Roxas+Wonderland lvl 3: Since they are treated as friends after they enter play, are the Samurai Nobodies exempt from the Wonderland lvl 3 text, being neither friends, magic friends, or dark cards at the time of playing them?

Also, with Roxas, you're still allowed to play magic/friends, correct, as they are magic cards until they hit play? Do they stay in play, still, or are they discarded immediately because you're not allowed to play non-twilight, non-Samurai friends?

I'll probably compile some more as I work on some stupid decks.

i belive that you can't play samuri when wonderland lvl 3 is your world.

for the count of Roxas and Magic friends it has been officially confirmed that he can't play them.

Fairbanks said:

Okay, I may just fail at the search function, but I didn't see these anywhere, and maybe someone has answer(s) for me.

Roxas+Wonderland lvl 3: Since they are treated as friends after they enter play, are the Samurai Nobodies exempt from the Wonderland lvl 3 text, being neither friends, magic friends, or dark cards at the time of playing them?

Also, with Roxas, you're still allowed to play magic/friends, correct, as they are magic cards until they hit play? Do they stay in play, still, or are they discarded immediately because you're not allowed to play non-twilight, non-Samurai friends?

I'll probably compile some more as I work on some stupid decks.

I've not seen a ruling on Friends and wonderland lv3, but I would say no since you are playing someone to the friend area. Jaffer would have to rule on that though.

As for Roxas and magic/friends, unless they have the Twilight Town Symbol, no. FFG has ruled on this topic already. Check the question thread, forget the name of it. Has all the set 4 stuff though.