dut's 2009 tourney log #6 - Calgary Regional (Calgary, Alberta, Canada), 2nd Place

By dutpotd, in UFS Tourney Reports

dutpotd said:

Grizzlegrom said:

You are crazy! This deck is pretty awesome I like it! :) Too bad I won't be able to see this at worlds. :(

Yeah, a big downer that you aren't going to be there. I read in some other post that you weren't and I was like - what!!! Our Canadian Nationals Champion isn't going to show up llorando.gif

What's got you staying home next week? If its money that's one thing, but if it is something else I'd toss it out the window - if only to give me and others like me some of the greatest matches of their UFS life ^^

- dut

Yeah it is very sad I won't even be able to defend my Legacy championship :(

It's a little bit of the money and more of work not giving me the time off :( I really do apprieciate that though :) and you're one of the people who I'm rooting for the most so don't let me down, if you want to throw some deck ideas back and forth before worlds I can do my best to help you :)

Grizzlegrom said:

Yeah it is very sad I won't even be able to defend my Legacy championship :(

It's a little bit of the money and more of work not giving me the time off :( I really do apprieciate that though :) and you're one of the people who I'm rooting for the most so don't let me down, if you want to throw some deck ideas back and forth before worlds I can do my best to help you :)

That means there will be a new Legacy Champ, I'm sure whomever it is you guys will find a time to matchup as 08 v 09 champ for the current grand legacy champ title!

Thank you for the support Kirk, it goes without saying that I'm going to give it my all (not the symbol, I've moved on from that for now lol).

If you want to pass your email my way - you can do so by mine which is [email protected] - then I'd love to toss ideas back and forth over what little time I have left to prepare (I, uh, haven't finalized'my' decks yet, just those for my team member from Calgary).

- Garett (dut)

Btw email sent and if you don't have a set team for next year it'd be fun to do it once :)

sounds like it was lots of fun .