first turn win?

By Swordsman_Joe, in Hollow Bastion

i had a friend claim that there is a card in this set that can consistantly win on the first turn. i cant figure out which card it is. anyone have any ideas?

Umm... the only combo I can think of right off the bat is if you have a Sora lvl 1 in play 'n they have the Halloween Town Sora lvl 3, with an HP of 3.

Have a Goofy, Valor form, 'n the event card in hand, 'n I can see then an immediate first turn win.

Otherwise, I've naught seen anythin that could potentially top that, cept for the event card, Riku lvl 2, Soul Eater, Oblivion, 'n/or Ultima Weapon goin against the Halloween Town Sora..

But a card that states you win immediately? Naught that I've seen.

i think the card your friend is claiming is the kingdom key.

the only way it really is a one trun win is if you are fighting ansem and even then you need more cards to win the challenge, but that card makes it a one turn win.

Choitz said:

Umm... the only combo I can think of right off the bat is if you have a Sora lvl 1 in play 'n they have the Halloween Town Sora lvl 3, with an HP of 3.

Have a Goofy, Valor form, 'n the event card in hand, 'n I can see then an immediate first turn win.

Otherwise, I've naught seen anythin that could potentially top that, cept for the event card, Riku lvl 2, Soul Eater, Oblivion, 'n/or Ultima Weapon goin against the Halloween Town Sora..

But a card that states you win immediately? Naught that I've seen.

Sora (Any level) + Kingdom Key vs Ansem.

i dont think thats it, i already asked him and he said thats not it. he says it doesnt matter what your opponent is playing. jerk.

Maybe thinking Event, Cap Pete Barbosa and a panic with a successful challenge with valor form????? That gets me 5 HP down. But that would require a turn count 2 in the game (your opponent to play first) and you to have a Jack LV2 and hope they play a lv 3 world and or a worl that allows no limit heartless and darklevel no limit. Best I can think of.

Swordsman_Joe said:

i dont think thats it, i already asked him and he said thats not it. he says it doesnt matter what your opponent is playing. jerk.

He's a liar. There is no "I Win" card. There's no reason for there to be an "I Win" card either.

sluppie, the card doesnt blurt out "i win" ya dingus. its apparently has to be a combo with the right player, i just dont know what it is. grrrrr.

no need for name calling. unless of course your 3. but there is no deck that can win first turn every time there are some that can win first turn if you get the right draw but there is not 1 consistent first turn win deck PERIOD.

Think about it.

How could it POSSIBLY EVER be fair to have a single card that lets you win right off the bat before your opponent makes a move? And why would anyone ever make a game like that? And why would anyone ever play a game like that?

This reeks of shenanigans.

Watch out! Shennanigans the pink lightbulb is up to his dastardly tricks again!

Anyhow, back to a more on-topic point of view:
If your friend is denying the cards/combos that we've put forward thusfar, then unless the entirety of the KH TCG community are wrong, then he's pulling your leg to make himself look smart.

Call him on it. Make him feel stupid.

Join the dark side of the Force...give in to your anger and hatred.

What Troth said. Don't be mad at us just because we're right.

The obvious thing to do is to you know play him.

If he dont win on turn one of the game he's Obviously full of ****

Vice said:

this.

Roxas said:

Vice said:

this.

This too.

Sora_Yagami said:

Roxas said:

Vice said:

this.

This too.

You forgot this.

Vice said:

I didn't know we were allowed to use THAT word here. LOL.

And as for the comment about a card that basically lets you win, didn't SCORE have that problem with the DBZ card game????? A card that basiaclly could win you the game? I know I heard mention about it before. Someone will have to update me on that.

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

Vice said:

And as for the comment about a card that basically lets you win, didn't SCORE have that problem with the DBZ card game????? A card that basiaclly could win you the game? I know I heard mention about it before. Someone will have to update me on that.

It's not word-filtered, and this new FFG site is for ages 13+, and let's face it, it a term you learn in primary school >_>

There's plenty of card games that have broken combos, M: TG for instance, and Yugi. However: The KH TCG has no single card that can win a duel in one turn.

Trothael said:

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

Vice said:

It's not word-filtered, and this new FFG site is for ages 13+, and let's face it, it a term you learn in primary school >_>

There's plenty of card games that have broken combos, M: TG for instance, and Yugi. However: The KH TCG has no single card that can win a duel in one turn.

I never learned that in Primary School, might have heard it there, but not learned. I know a lot of games have win combos, but DBZ I heard did have on specific card that literally ruined the game.

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

Trothael said:

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

Vice said:

I never learned that in Primary School, might have heard it there, but not learned. I know a lot of games have win combos, but DBZ I heard did have on specific card that literally ruined the game.

It did, until they made Trunks' energy sphere and Trunks to run 4 of them

Sora_Yagami said:

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

Trothael said:

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

Vice said:

It did, until they made Trunks' energy sphere and Trunks to run 4 of them

Thank you for that clarification. I just go off of what I hear. I think most games have those types of cards. My fav still is "All you need is the ground" from Yu Yu Hakusho and killing your own characters. World Champion deck. Afterwards they changed it. LOL. It may not have been "I Win the Game" at the time, but close enough.

.........****

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

.........****

-_-'

Un-necessary input, and quite vulgar...

hahhahahahahahahhahah oh grow up you can hear that word in the Goonies for god sake and i saw that when i was like 6 words are only taboo because people make them taht way

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

hahhahahahahahahhahah oh grow up you can hear that word in the Goonies for god sake and i saw that when i was like 6 words are only taboo because people make them taht way

Yes, I've already said something to that context in this thread once.

However, using such vulgar language is improper, especially without good cause or reason to attempt to engage in conversation using such terminology.