My first deck post attempt

By Fate5, in Gummi Garage

This is my 1st attempt in creating for Axel player deck. So, please give me any helpful suggestions and strategies.

Player Card:
Axel Lv 2 - Hp 7 / Atk 7 / Mag 2

Other Player/XIII cards:

Lv 1 - [1]
Roxas x1

Lv 2 - [1]
Xaldin x1

Nobody: [11]
Lv 1 Dusk x6
Lv 2 Assassin x3
Lv 3 Dragoon x2

Magic : [12]
Fire x 3
Fira (Set 4) x3
Firaga (Set 4) x3
Cura x 3

Dark: [8]
Lv 4 Angel Star (Set 4) x1
Lv 4 Fat Bandit (Set 4) x2
Lv 5 Air Pirate (Set 4) x1
Lv 6 Cerberus x1
Lv 7 Parasite Cage x1
Lv 7 Hydra x1
Lv 8 Darkside (Set 4) x1

Equipment: [4]
Rings x 4

World: [9]
Lv 1 Monstro x 1
Lv 1 Timeless River x 1
Lv 1 Disney Castle x2
Lv 2 Wonderland x3
Lv 3 Agrabah (Set 3) x1
Lv 3 Agrabah (Set 4) x1

Total cards: 46 + 1 Player Card = 47

Please give me your thoughts and suggestions,

especially dealing with Phils (Sets 3 and 4), Wizards (Sets 1 and 4), and Stealth Sneaks (Sets 2 and 4).

You can use Heartless as friend cards with your Nobodies?! I only thought that OrgXIII can only play Nobodies and OrgXIII members.

I think you should add like a Trickmaster or two, since he can be equipped with fire magic. Like if Phil is on the field and can't use fire magic, you can play Trickmaster to put the fire magic on Trickmaster(I don't think the fire magic is counted as play because your not technically using fire magic, your using it because of Trickmaster's effect). You should also have some Bit Sniper(from set4). They are like mini Dragon Maleficent for leveling lol. Or you can Parasite Cage Phils or Wizards by having it on the field, it would be pretty hard for your opponent to destroy it(unless the Monstro combo type of deal)...but why would you WR? I've heard thar WR is like completely dead because of all the new Heartless's effect lol. Anyways, the advice I gave you might be I guess good in a way if I can be confirmed that Nobody and Heartless can be together lol. But I know there are alot more better advices for Axel decks, I just thought about what might help when using that type of deck. I don't really have a clue how Axel decks are used, so just feel free to see my advice as just something that you might consider after hearing everyone's opinion XD. Thanx! :D

EDIT: Don't read this! XD

Uhh... I believe he has those heartless for when someone plays a world card, not as friend cards.

But, no, Org XIII members can't play heartless as friends. Only nobodies 'n other Org XIII members.

Oh okay thank you, yeah I just had to make sure because I saw the levels like nobody as 1,2,3, and the heartless is 4+ lol. My advice was useless then don't bother reading it ROFLS!

sungtrs said:

You can use Heartless as friend cards with your Nobodies?! I only thought that OrgXIII can only play Nobodies and OrgXIII members.

I think you should add like a Trickmaster or two, since he can be equipped with fire magic. Like if Phil is on the field and can't use fire magic, you can play Trickmaster to put the fire magic on Trickmaster(I don't think the fire magic is counted as play because your not technically using fire magic, your using it because of Trickmaster's effect). You should also have some Bit Sniper(from set4). They are like mini Dragon Maleficent for leveling lol. Or you can Parasite Cage Phils or Wizards by having it on the field, it would be pretty hard for your opponent to destroy it(unless the Monstro combo type of deal)...but why would you WR? I've heard thar WR is like completely dead because of all the new Heartless's effect lol. Anyways, the advice I gave you might be I guess good in a way if I can be confirmed that Nobody and Heartless can be together lol. But I know there are alot more better advices for Axel decks, I just thought about what might help when using that type of deck. I don't really have a clue how Axel decks are used, so just feel free to see my advice as just something that you might consider after hearing everyone's opinion XD. Thanx! :D

EDIT: Don't read this! XD

Wow...you really need rulebook about XIII and Nobody cards more.

And whether it's Completely Dead or not, I'll make whatever deck I'll see fit, even if it's WRs. I still have not seen WRs deck being dead yet, unless I know it for sure.

At least, I still have a few more cards in mind I want to add and Parasite Cage idea might be useful. But, not on's Aggro decks most likely.

Yeah thats y I said dont read it >.> lol I mean I saw the levels on the cards so I was like can you really do that?! XD but yeah I mean I have a WR deck myself along with aggros. I just heard alot of people saying that WR is dead because of all the set4 stuff lol