Errata for old cards?

By Weaver2, in Rules Discussions

For old cards that have been printed with the same functional abilities, but with a minor change, can you use the old cards as the new ones? For example, the new Shadow has no limit to the number of them in your deck. Have the old Shadows been errated to include this text? Same goes for Sea Neon, and maybe some other cards that I'm not aware of.

Additionally or alternatively, is there anywhere you can find a comprehensive list of errata for cards?

nope you can only have 3 youd have to pack the new ones for the multiples. at least i think lol.

Weaver said:

Additionally or alternatively, is there anywhere you can find a comprehensive list of errata for cards?

We do have an Exploited Range of Roudy Alien Truant Arguers, being all the old-time players. There's no solid errata unfortunately, apart from the rulings they still haven't posted on the main page ¬_¬

Along the same vein, does that mean that if I have 3 of the old Shadows, can I add in as many of the new Shadows as I want? Or do all of them have to be the new ones?

Cameron

The answer to that would be that if they have the same name, normal deck building rules apply.