We're at the end of November.

By Homme Chapeau, in UFS Off Topic

Which means I'm pretty **** late on this, but...

lolidays.jpg

...to all.

the card's so broken with twelve.

Not what I expected to see upon entering this thread, but interesting nonetheless. I applaud you Mr. Hatman.

I had to work today, a long grueling 10 hour shift at a GameStop inside our local mall. Tons of people asking for games that are not out yet, Wii Fit we we sold out of and a bunch of games for systems they were never made for. "Can I get Fable II on PS2 please?" ... *blank stare*... do these kids not know anything nowadays. When you are looking for high profile games, even kids have no excuse to not know what systems they are on. Sorry for ranting about work, but I just got home.

It is the end of November... I hope everyone had a good Turkey Day, and no matter what you celebrate this season, have a Happy Holidays everyone.

Ender Dragon said:

Not what I expected to see upon entering this thread, but interesting nonetheless. I applaud you Mr. Hatman.

Wait there exists people who're on the forums and never saw my alleged crowning achievement as a UFS card photoshooper? My mind, it is boggled.

Think I'm gonna link this from my sig though. Maybe not the topic, but the card.

Ah...as always, the sexy anime chick on the card makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, like the Holiday season =D

HolyDragonCloud said:

Ah...as always, the sexy anime chick on the card makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, like the Holiday season =D

You do realize why it's called "lolidays" right?