Pete x 2

World :
Destiny Isles x 2
Monstro LVL 1 x 2
Timeless River x 1

Event:
Promo Event x 1

Total:

My intial thoughts...this deck is horrendously overweight. I plan to cut a lot from it shortly.
It's intent is to go lean heavily on the opponent, trying to dish out as much damage as I can and cycling through as much of the deck as I can in a short amount of time, however, it lacks the draw power and speed for this, so it'll need a bit of playtesting first.

Why are you playing Piglet and no Pooh?

Ack!
That was a typo!!
*Edits*

You really think you can beat WR with just 2 dark cards?

Well if you say so.. I guess with Valor Form and Kingdom Key you might be able to stop WR that quickly. I haven't playtested the new set at all so I can't really say...

But it seems like you'd be hard pressed to pull it off with just Pete.

I think I see part of what you're going for here. Panic does wonders with Captain Pete and Barbosa. Consider?

2 Kairi, and Valor Form, but no Oathkeeper? In fact, you only have the Kingdom Key, but Valor is so much more useful used with Oathkeeper or the Olympia keyblade. Maybe some Olympia stuff will help with your draw problem too, but that requires you to almost start from square one.

Keep in mind that Kingdom Key stops being awesome when your Player is level 3, and you do have three Valor.

Broadway_Punk said:

I think I see part of what you're going for here. Panic does wonders with Captain Pete and Barbosa. Consider?

2 Kairi, and Valor Form, but no Oathkeeper? In fact, you only have the Kingdom Key, but Valor is so much more useful used with Oathkeeper or the Olympia keyblade. Maybe some Olympia stuff will help with your draw problem too, but that requires you to almost start from square one.

Keep in mind that Kingdom Key stops being awesome when your Player is level 3, and you do have three Valor.

Kingdom Key's already pretty useless. Name an Aggro or WR deck that won't be running LVL1 Players.

Didn't consider Oathkeeper =/

Sluppie said:

You really think you can beat WR with just 2 dark cards?

Well if you say so.. I guess with Valor Form and Kingdom Key you might be able to stop WR that quickly. I haven't playtested the new set at all so I can't really say...

But it seems like you'd be hard pressed to pull it off with just Pete.

This is my Pure Aggro build for now. I don't expect to see much WR.

Broadway_Punk said:

For Panic, his is an instant effect, one time only until you can get another one(or so I think), and plus it would be kind of hard putting those three together, when you also need to have Goofy on the field and in your hand, along with having cards to back you up when you are challenging(if you have lv1 sora on the field, it would be pretty hard to challenge against player cards like lv3 Riku since his attack is +2-3 higher than your lv1 Sora, unless you can pull a Roxas off and have a Oblivion equip card, attack cards, or Sephy on him on the first turn lol.) I like this deck, but I also do agree on about not having Oathkeepers but having Kairi and Valor since Oathkeeper gives you +4 and equiped with Valor, it would be +8. And I like the idea of fundamentally switching your lv1 Sora with Valor now and then, making sure you can still dish out damage. Also you have very high HP so you wouldn't really need to worry about losing alot but considering your deck size, it might be slow...but other than that I got nothing to say really because I havent seen the strategies you can use with Valor and Kingdom Key yet lol.

sungtrs said:

Broadway_Punk said:

I like this deck, but I also do agree on about not having Oathkeepers but having Kairi and Valor since Oathkeeper gives you +4 and equiped with Valor, it would be +8.

Okay, so... after I read this, I had to check the rule book just to make sure.

The Official Rulebook states nothing about the "unique rule" on your equipment cards; it also doesn't state that you can only equip one per character. However, the Equipment Rules that are still posted under "Support" on the KH main page clearly state that you may only have one of any named equipment... er... equipped, and each character can only equip one equipment at a time. The only place where this gets sticky is that these rules only apply to FRIEND cards. I assume, since the card type hasn't changed, that the rule applies to your Player card as well.

Therefore, I suggest a two & two: Oathkeeper & Oblivion/Olympia, instead of three of one name.

Trothael said:

Broadway_Punk said:

Kingdom Key's already pretty useless. Name an Aggro or WR deck that won't be running LVL1 Players.

DIZ x 3 + Riku = Level 3 Player Aggro.

Broadway_Punk said:

DIZ x 3 + Riku = Level 3 Player Aggro.

...You win that round, good sir.