Sora's Form Changes and Equipment cards

By Fate5, in Rules Discussions

While a normal Sora player is equipped any Equipment card, does it loses the current Equipment card after any Form change transformation?

Similar question ^, while a Sora (Valor Form) currently has 2 Equipment cards, does it loses all of them when you lose a challenge or if you decide to discard the FC card at anytime?

Fate said:

While a normal Sora player is equipped any Equipment card, does it loses the current Equipment card after any Form change transformation?

Similar question ^, while a Sora (Valor Form) currently has 2 Equipment cards, does it loses all of them when you lose a challenge or if you decide to discard the FC card at anytime?

No, it keeps the equipment card when it changes forms.

When Valor Form is discarded for whatever reason, the second equipment card has to go.

Good question though is this: Do you get to choose which Equipment to pitch or does it have to be the second one you equipped?

*compiling list of questions for Jaffer*

WayToTheDawn said:

Good question though is this: Do you get to choose which Equipment to pitch or does it have to be the second one you equipped?

*compiling list of questions for Jaffer*

It would have to since Valor Form is the only reason it was allowed to be played. Without it's ability allowing the second equipment card to be there, the equipment rules limit it to one equipment card max.

I would agree for sure...but it's always good to get something a bit ambiguous like this ruled on now, so as to avoid rules headaches later.

I wanna know can you equip two of the same name keyblades at the same time with like valor sora? or does the equipment have the uniqueness rule to it too?

Kiro13 said:

I wanna know can you equip two of the same name keyblades at the same time with like valor sora? or does the equipment have the uniqueness rule to it too?

I believe the new rulebook states that they do indeed have the uniqueness rule.

Ok just wondering sorry I didnt get the new rule book lol Nor will it let me download the one from the card of the day area lol.

Page 29 of the new rulebook states

"If a player wishes to play an Equipment Card with the same name as a card already under his/her control, he must first discard the card already in play (this is done before playing the new card)."

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

"If a player wishes to play an Equipment Card with the same name as a card already under his/her control, he must first discard the card already in play (this is done before playing the new card)."

And there it is...thank you sir. ^_^

WayToTheDawn said:

Jayce_Ryu_Tismotto said:

And there it is...thank you sir. ^_^

I've actually had my rule book with me while skimming the forums, especially the rule discussion.