Fire from the sky?

By afilter, in Wings of War (WWII)

Anyone heard an actual date yet? The site jjst stated available soon with a July release date. July is almost over. ;)

WW16.jpg

Remember, FFG's products are usually late than there original release date.

To date of the 13 products plus expansions I have bought from FFG 10 of those were delayed. lengua.gif

"Fire" is avaible since yesterday in France...

gui%C3%B1o.gif

The Sundance Kid said:

Remember, FFG's products are usually late than there original release date.

To date of the 13 products plus expansions I have bought from FFG 10 of those were delayed. lengua.gif

Usually not as late as WoTC ;) Sounds like only days/weeks lste vs. months. The WWII models were at least relaesed in the same month they were due out.

They are reliant upon sea freight to get their games to the US, so they do occassionally experience delays because of that.

Having dealt with sea freight though my work as well, that's an ever-challenging area!

schoon said:

They are reliant upon sea freight to get their games to the US, so they do occassionally experience delays because of that.

Having dealt with sea freight though my work as well, that's an ever-challenging area!

Those delays only add several weeks.

I'm talking about delays from FFG that went anywhere from 3 months to 1 year.On average 6 months.

The Sundance Kid said:

schoon said:

Those delays only add several weeks.

I'm talking about delays from FFG that went anywhere from 3 months to 1 year.On average 6 months.

Are you sure you are not confusing them with WoTC? :)

Anyway stopped by FLGS (The Last Square) on my way home and it just arrived today. Can;t wait to go through it later tonight. Picked up some new Air200 models to go with it Val. P-39 and P-40.

afilter said:

Picked up some new Air200 models to go with it Val. P-39 and P-40.

What are Air200? The WoW 1/200 scale minis?

schoon said:

"In the news tonight: Somalian pirates who hijacked a freighter filled with copies of Fantasy Flight Games's latest _Wings of War_ release were wiped out to a man by a horde of aggrieved gamers who didn't appreciate their copies being delayed...." > :)

csadn said:

schoon said:

"In the news tonight: Somalian pirates who hijacked a freighter filled with copies of Fantasy Flight Games's latest _Wings of War_ release were wiped out to a man by a horde of aggrieved gamers who didn't appreciate their copies being delayed...." > :)

LOL!!!! gran_risa.gif That''s a good one! gran_risa.gif

kaufschtick said:

afilter said:

Picked up some new Air200 models to go with it Val. P-39 and P-40.

What are Air200? The WoW 1/200 scale minis?

Correct the WoW mini are 1/200(close). I found some medal models at my FLGS "AIR200"

Pic before painting:

http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq132/adfilter/Modeling/DSCN0821.jpg

I just finished painting my first 6 models 2 each Zero, Wildcat, Spitfire. I also have a Val, 4 Bf109, 2 P-39 and 2 P-40 to paint yet.

They are a nice way to supplement the WoW models at about 1/2 the cost until WoW release more.

HTH,

Aaron

afilter said:

afilter said:

I found some medal models at my FLGS "AIR200"

Can you tell me where you found these?

bsmith13 said:

afilter said:

afilter said:

I found some medal models at my FLGS "AIR200"

Can you tell me where you found these?

I am close enought that I go to the retail store, but they sell online as well: