ewokspy's trading thread! Need 4 Promo cards, have lots from all sets!

By ewokspy, in Agrabah Bazaar

Simply put, I need only one promo to complete my collectors set. If you have any negative or 5 or less good trades on these forums, I would like you to send first. All cards are rare unless the name is followed by "SR," in which case the card is Super-Rare. A ran down the list quickly and I omitted how many of a card I have. Most of the time I have one, but some of these I have more than one.

I have 7 completed trades on these boards and many others from other trading areas for minatures and cards alike.

I am a collector, so if you don't have any of my wants, please do not ask to trade, as the answer will be no.

Post away with offers!

Wants:

Non-Foil Daisy Duck Promo

Haves:

Promos:

Foil Halloween Town Sora
Non-Foil SImba lvl 1
Foil Simba lvl 1
Non-Foil Mer Sora
Non-Foil Riku
Foil Riku
Non-Foil Tinker Bell
Foil Tinker Bell
Foil Daisy Duck
Foil Tigger
Foil Event Card (Event 1)

Basic Set:

Aladdin lvl 3
Ariel lvl 1
Ariel lvl 2
Ariel lvl 3
Simba lvl 4
Genie lvl 4
Bambi lvl 4
Firaga lvl 4
Thundaga lvl 4
Oathkeeper
Wight Knight
Wizard
Agrabah lvl 2
Wonderland lvl 2
Halloween Town lvl 1
Donald Duck lvl 1 SR
Sora lvl 3 SR
Ariel lvl 1 SR
Bambi lvl 3 SR
Dumbo lvl 3 SR

A Darkness Awakened:

Riku lvl 3
Donald Duck lvl 4 SR
Sally
Beast lvl 3
Hercules lvl 3
Peter Pan lvl 3
Winnie the Pooh
Mushu lvl 4
Tinker Bell lvl 3
Tinker Bell lvl 4
Curaga
Graviga
Stopga
Soul Eater
Pot Spider
Oogie Boogie
Ursula
Captain Hook
Maleficent
Destiny Islands lvl 1
Olympus Coliseum lvl 2
Halloween Town lvl 3
Beast lvl 2 SR
Hercules lvl 3 SR
Peter Pan lvl 3 SR
Yuffie lvl 2 SR
Tinker Bell lvl 4 SR
Queen of Hearts SR
Ursula SR
Clayton SR
Captain Hook SR
Oogie Boogie SR
Disney Castle SR

Light & Darkness:

Dark Riku
Kairi
Aladdin lvl 4
Alice
The Cheshire Cat
Jasmine
Pinocchio
Wendy
Winnie The Pooh lvl 1
Owl
Tinker Bell lvl 0
Aeroga
Lord Fortune
Crescendo
Jafar Genie SR
Trickmaster
Agrabah lvl 1
Agrabah lvl 3
Monstro lvl 2
Neverland lvl 2
Fairy Godmother
Crescendo SR
Lord Fortune SR
The King SR

Break of Dawn:

Sora lvl 2
Sora lvl 3 SR
Sora Valor Form SR
Sora Wisdom Form SR
Ansem SR
Roxas SR
Minnie Mouse SR
Diz SR
Captain Pete SR
Donlad Duck lvl 4
Goofy lvl 4
Alice SR
Hercules lvl 3
Aladdin lvl 3
Jasmine SR
Pinocchio
Dr. Finkelstein
Beast lvl 3
Jack Sparrow
Simba lvl 3
Yuffie SR
Leon SR
Genie lvl 4
Firaga
Blizzaga
Thundaga
Kingdom Key
Pot Spider
Pete SR
Search Ghost
Pot Centipede
Phantom SR
Behemoth SR
Crescendo
Cerebus SR
Wizard
Parasite Cage SR
Wyvern
Jafar Genie SR
Hades SR
Destiny Islands SR
Twilight Town lvl 3
Agrabah lvl 1
Hundred Acre Wood lvl 1
End of the World

I have both Flag Sora's, and I do need some Set 4 stuff...I'll be getting my box soon, and I will let you know what I need, but I value the flag soras fairly high, not extremely, but fairly...so please hold out on some Set 4 stuff.

What does the following cards do?

-DiZ

-Jack Sparrow

-Minnie Mouse

-Kingdom Key

-Destiny Islands Lv2

-Phantom

-Cerberus

Btw, I got a Foil Mer Sora available and both Foil and non-foil of Flag Sora Lv 2 promo available to trade.

Hey, if things don't work out with the previous two posters I have both flag soras and a foil mer-sora

I'm interested in:

-non-foil Soul eater
-Donald lvl 4
-The king

I'd do three for three if you were willing, but if not I'm open to offers :)

Fate: Cerberus: Discard Cloud + you need to fight it with three or more friends in order to kill it (18 pow) (lvl 6)

That's the only one I know off hand

HAVES
Foil Mer Sora Promo
Foil Flag Sora Promo
Non-Foil Flag Sora Promo

WANTS
The King SR
Destiny Islands SR (set 4)

ill give you all four for those 2

if we have a deal email me at [email protected]

I am interested in these from your Set 4:

SRs: Yuffie, Leon, Behemoth, Destiny Islands

Rares: Wyvern

Common/Uncommons: Dusk x??

Please let me know if you are interested in selling or trading these (selling preferred).

I don't check in here too often, please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you!!

I find it kind of rude how I posted an offer first, and then all these others come and interupt mine. I don´t know what these forums have come too, but I know for sure when they were first started, traders were more kind and curtious too others....

meh he said post away offers so i did..

TheChampIsHere said:

I find it kind of rude how I posted an offer first, and then all these others come and interupt mine. I don´t know what these forums have come too, but I know for sure when they were first started, traders were more kind and curtious too others....

I agree with you and 100% would hope he'd give you first dibs/chance to match any offer since you did post first (I know thats how I'd do it), but on the other hand what you posted wasn't an 'offer' you need to have some decisiveness and can't expect people to wait for you to get your boxes.

But some people are just plain rude :S

TheChampIsHere said:

Well, it appears to me you didn't really post any kind of offer.

You said you had the Sora promos, and that you would want some Set 4 "stuff".

That's not fair to call us rude when you never even posted what you wanted exactly.

Quit yez whining, it's up to the trader in question to prioritise who gets what.
It's an open thread, so anybody can make an offer whenever they feel like.

I know I never specified what I wanted, but who said I was talking about myself. I could have been talking about GTrogi or DW, I just posted too say my point...I'm unable too really post any offers at the moment, as my Set 4 is coming in the mail and should arrive within 2 days, so I am unable or "handicapped" for the time being. I was just posting my thoughts...

I have Foil Flag Sora and Non foil flag Sora

I want Set 4 stuff...but its like 2 am here right now...so I will have to look through what you have tommorow

Nvm, just noticed an earlier trade.

Obviously there are a lot of others who have offered these up first, but I have the Flag Sora in both Foil and Non-Foil. I am interested in your

Yuffie lvl 2 SR
Tinker Bell lvl 4 SR
Ursula SR
Clayton SR
Captain Hook SR
Oogie Boogie SR
Disney Castle SR

I also have a trade thread going so feel free to check there if there is anything else you are interested in or just tell me what you'd be willing to give up for the flag sora's out of those. Just let me know what you would like in addition to the Flag Soras (I have more than one of each of those by the way). If interested, send me an e-mail at [email protected] .

I got foil and non foil flag sora and I'd like you Valor Form, Captain Pete, and A Kingdom Key not all of em thats just what I'm interested in if you wanna check my thread for other stuff be my guest I really need that valor form

Could I get:

Sora (Valor Form)
Captain Pete
Kingdom Key

for:

Foil Flag Sora
Non-foil Flag Sora
Destiny Islands SR (Set 2)
Aerith SRU (Set 3)

Actually, would you do:

Sora (Valor Form)
Captain Pete
Behemoth (Set 4)
Kingdom Key

for:

Foil Flag Sora
Non-Foil Flag Sora
Aerith SRU (Set 3)
Soul Eater SR
Parasite Cage SR (Set 2)

I went to a few conventions nad got three of the 4 cards I needed. (both flag soras and the foil mer sora.)

Sor now just looking for the non-foil daisy promo!

Gonna check the posts as I was very busy this last week (between work and fighting off a mild form of Pneumonia.) I'll see if there is someone who offered just the non-foil daisy.

What would you want for just the Daisy Non-foil. It's now the only promo I need left, and you were the only one to post having one.

I'm sorry to everyone else who posted with flag sora offers. It wasn't my intention to find them at the convention, but I did, and I certainly only needed the two.

I blame the box distribution. Not that I mind getting a whole set from a box, it was just...anti-climatic.

I'm srry, I only have 1 NF Daisy promo and seeing as she is pretty rare too find nowadays, I probly wouldn't be willing to trade her, unless a deal came up that was really good (which would mean it would have to include a card I really wanted). Right now, there are no cards I really want, there is 1 I need, but I don't really want, so I would most likely not trade her at the moment. Would you do:

My: (seeing as you don't have any of these listed)

Aerith SRU (Set 3)
Soul Eater SR
Parasite Cage SR (Set 2)

for your:

Behemoth SR (Set 4)
Auron
Sora (Valor Form)

That would be 3 SRs for 4 SRs

Darkwing Duck said:

HAVES
Foil Mer Sora Promo
Foil Flag Sora Promo
Non-Foil Flag Sora Promo

WANTS
The King SR

i guess im invisible.

Darkwing Duck said:

Darkwing Duck said:

HAVES
Foil Mer Sora Promo
Foil Flag Sora Promo
Non-Foil Flag Sora Promo

WANTS
The King SR

i guess im invisible.

lol, that is pretty true...he has the last card you need....