Complete Promo List?

By ewokspy, in Hollow Bastion

I just want to make sure I'm aware of all the available promo cards. My original trade thread got nixed in the move and I don't have the card list info off-hand.

I know of:

Halloween Town Sora Foil
Kairi Foil
Kairi
Simba lvl 1 Foil
Simba lvl 1
TIgger lvl 1 Foil
Tigger lvl 1
Oceana Sora
Cid Foil
Cid
Tinker Bell lvl 1 Foil
Tinker Bell lvl 1
Riku lvl 2 Foil
Riku lvl 2
Daisy Duck lvl 0 Foil
Foil Event card (Event 1)

I think there are one or two missing that have been released in the states. So am I missing any from this list? Thanks.

ewokspy said:

I just want to make sure I'm aware of all the available promo cards. My original trade thread got nixed in the move and I don't have the card list info off-hand.

I know of:

Halloween Town Sora Foil
Kairi Foil
Kairi
Simba lvl 1 Foil
Simba lvl 1
TIgger lvl 1 Foil
Tigger lvl 1
Oceana Sora
Cid Foil
Cid
Tinker Bell lvl 1 Foil
Tinker Bell lvl 1
Riku lvl 2 Foil
Riku lvl 2
Daisy Duck lvl 0 Foil
Foil Event card (Event 1)

I think there are one or two missing that have been released in the states. So am I missing any from this list? Thanks.

foil Mer sora, non foil daisy, Flag sora, flag sora foil, and it hasnt been released or anything (at least to my knowledge only a few people have it including myself) but a non foil event card is also out there

Flag Sora eh? When did that come out?

Thanks for the update. Guess I need to get a trade thread into the bazaar!

ewokspy said:

Flag Sora eh? When did that come out?

GenCon last year.

hey I got a promo in my box of set four thats a player light 5 attack and two magic. Its a level three and has 4 hp.

It Looks Like this: http://www.khextreme.co.uk/kh2/wall/unofficial/KH2_Wall2_KP.jpg

Did i get this by accident or is it suppose to be randomly distributed in boxes of Set 4?

More than likely it was an accident like the promos that came in boxes before in sets before cause one of my friends got that also.... Again... lol Though it was more so an accident lol So your lucky! lol

It was probly a later promo that will be released very soon (just like the nf event card), Anarchy, I would reccommend trying to get the Event Card Promo, because once the promo you have comes out, it will drop in value a lot, and you'll be missing the event card 1 promo.

Also, I wouldn't classify the one Anarchy has and the nf event card DW has as "available", because they aren't really too everyone, and if any of the people who have them trade them, I would be shocked....

oh i got the event card too this wierd promo was in a pack and yeah i would trade it

I would want it but i doubt i have anything on my trades you would want. But I wish I was lucky enough to get a promo in a pack lol

I'm trading it to dark wing for auron wisdom form two kingdom keys capn pete and my missing rares, if he still wants to do it atht is

Seems like a reasonably good trade, which I am happy cause I myself pulled that promo out of a booster pack I bought yesterday! I was uber happy! lmao

Wow you did?! Awesome two from the same store.

If anyone is interested in trading their promo player card, I would be happy to take it off their hands. I have every card from BoD to offer something for it.

Also, there is more to the promo list than those. A contact I have said there are a number of mystery promos still coming in this set like the Event 1 promo. Couldn't get what they were out of him though. Maybe at GenCon I can find out.

I know of what 1 of the mystery promos is going to be and maybe some others but I know 1 for sure lol. Though I am probably gonna be happy with my promo so I wouldnt trade it unless i got another one. Unless.... Nah I dont think that would tempt me lol.

I think the main promo i am missing is Flag Sora...

Kiro13 said:

I know of what 1 of the mystery promos is going to be and maybe some others but I know 1 for sure lol. Though I am probably gonna be happy with my promo so I wouldnt trade it unless i got another one. Unless.... Nah I dont think that would tempt me lol.

I think the main promo i am missing is Flag Sora...

Got any Set 4 to trade? I've got Flag Sora Foil and Non I'm willing to part with.

Yea need anything specific? Haven't got a lot but still a good amount of things.