PbP game

By bogi_khaosa, in Dark Heresy Play By Mail/Email

Hi everybody, I'm looking for two (2) players to round out a DH 2E PbP game, which hopefully will last longer than the previous one that was derailed by my father-in-law's illness.

The real hitch is that due to time I'm stuck using the adventure in the back of the book, in the unlikely event that anyone hasn't read that and wwants in on the game, let me know!

An alternative I thought of for hosting DH 2.0 games is to use the adventures from DH 1, just change place names, characters and the like. My group have already begun the Harlocke trilogy under the guise of the Haldron Triumvirate.

Will you consider taking someone who doesn't have the rulebook? Also, where is this PbP game located?

I'm at least interested. I have the rulebook but have barely even skimmed the adventure so no real worries about me knowing anything in advance.

But yeah, where it will be, any restrictions or the like would be good to know ahead of time.

Are you still looking for players? Where are you hosting the game? Here or a dedicated PbP site like rpol.net?

I too am interested in playing. I have never played DH but I know the fluff and have been an rpger for over 30 yrs. let me know if you still need players.

Sean