Card Tuck Box Templates

By JCHendee, in Talisman Home Brews

I'd forgotten about these, but will upload some templates soon and hopefully some that allow for people using card sleeves.

That would be great

I just ordered a ton of mini us sleeves from mayday

Hi,

You're work is really great! aplauso.gif

Any chance of getting the templates soon?

I am still waiting for Mayday's "Chimera" sleeves to see which ones I am going to be using before I make the definitive templates. Then I will be able to determine how big I need to make them.

Thanks for the update with last two expansions the Game does not fit into one box with the inserts so I think i need to remove them and these look like a good way to keep my cards safe.

Since finding the "Really Useful Boxes" (in another thread) I have not really been looking at templates for tuck boxes any more, but may get to it at some point.

You can easily sort something out with Strange Eons though, especially seeing as Chris has now added support for adding sleeve thickness into the equation!

se_tuck_sleeves.jpg

Hmm... that's getting pretty detailed.

Hyper Necro Bump...

In response to an email sent to me today, I have uploaded a couple of PDF files for people to experiment with if they want to try out these tuck boxes.

If they are of some use I will make some with other card back images.

They should be pretty easy to work out. Just print the page you want, then put the card back into your printer (reversed!) and then print the template page so you can cut it out and fold it with ease.

Small tuck boxes

Larger tuck boxes

Let me know if you have any trouble.

OMG OMG OMG!!!