Any suggestions for Metal Miniatures for Android characters?

By Joker, in Android

I just had a little thought: I am a hobbyist with painting minis. Could anyone suggest miniatures that would be good choices for Ray, Louis, Caprice, Rachael and Floyd? They don't have to look exactly the same; an African-American woman with shourt hair would do fine as Rachael, and a standard 1940s detective would be fine as Ray, for example.

Thanks,

Joker

Ooh... Good question. I'd be interested in suggestions, too.

In the plastic, prepainted direction, here are some possibilities: There's a Dreamblade rare called "Borg penitent" which has an appropriate look for Floyd. Admittedly, it doesn't really look like the picture of Floyd, though.

dreamcatcher.wizards.com/mini.aspx

There's a Heroclix mini called "The Question," but it doesn't look quite seedy enough, and (most importantly) it doesn't have a painted face. So you'd need to do some painting yourself, which removes much of the advantage of it being prepainted.

www.trollandtoad.com/products/fullshot.php

For Rachel, maybe "Old Republic Scout" from Star Wars would work?

www.coolstuffinc.com/images/Products/Misc%20Art/Star%20Wars%20Miniatures/LOF03.jpg

There are lots of official military/cop type miniatures which could work for Louis, but none of them look really correct. My pick might be Per Degaton from Heroclix:

www.trollandtoad.com/products/fullshot.php

or maybe Moff Jerjerrod from Star Wars:

www.wizards.com/default.asp

I can't figure out anything really appropriate for Caprice. I think there's a Nico Minoru miniature coming out for Heroclix, though, so maybe that will work.