Tetris Attack/Puzzle League

By Da_ghetto_gamer, in UFS Off Topic

So is there anybody who still plays these game im really good at these games but i cant find anyone to play against

I have Planet Puzzle League, but I'm currently lending my copy to a friend.

I LOVE Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack/Pokemon Puzzle League/Puzzle League/Planet Puzzle League lol

guitalex2008 said:

I have Planet Puzzle League, but I'm currently lending my copy to a friend.

I LOVE Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack/Pokemon Puzzle League/Puzzle League/Planet Puzzle League lol

so do i lol i could play it for hours and hours at a time i just cant find anyone around here to play me anymore because of how good i am...

is planet puzzle league just like the same as the other and what system was it on? ive never played that one

Planet Puzzle League is a DS game. Basically the same, but imagine being able to move blocks with your stylus instead of having to scroll your two cursors everywhere on the screen...

It's like a wet dream for Puzzle League fans.

that does sound awesome can you play it without having an actual copy of it if somoene else does?

You mean if you can do single cart download play? Yes. You can't access the more over-the-top variations (then again you might not end up liking them) but with your cart you can give them a demo of the game (which can be single player or multiplayer).

It also has Wifi play so you can play other people with the game over the internet (I used to do that a lot).

Good call, gents. I haven't heard of anyone playing those in ages, but I totally agree. I spent way more time playing PPL than I care to admit...and boy, was it fun!

i really wish more people played them everyones like yeah i used to play a long time ago but i dont anymore so there not good or at least not anywhere near as good as i am

I'm not that good at Tetris Attack but I did have a friend who moved out of country who kicked me around in Puzzle Leauge. He was really good at chains and got of really long ones pretty often. I never learned so keep trying to beat him and I have a 99 lost record against him...

Puzzle games are fun though. Myself I love some Puyo Puyo Fever...