Lots away!!!

By Guest, in CoC Trade Forum

I'm givin' away lot of sfuff...Common and Uncommon Sets, Rares, Fixed.

If interested, PM me for a list...duh...become my friend and mail me ;-)

ok i added you as a friend. yeah i'm wanting to play cthulhu, i played too much magic, during the dark, then took time off, then during urza's cycle. with the new LCG set up i'm slowly being sucked back into fantasy card gaming. got burnt out with the coupla' hundred dollars here and there with MtG.umm after the core set comes out are the old cards still going to be usable? with the different backs? i mean in tournaments... and such. thanks.

jasonk said:

ok i added you as a friend. yeah i'm wanting to play cthulhu, i played too much magic, during the dark, then took time off, then during urza's cycle. with the new LCG set up i'm slowly being sucked back into fantasy card gaming. got burnt out with the coupla' hundred dollars here and there with MtG.umm after the core set comes out are the old cards still going to be usable? with the different backs? i mean in tournaments... and such. thanks.

Honestly I don't know exactly what we're going to face...

For sure, there will be 2 different formats: LCG and some Classic (maybe Highlander...1x card).

So, If you want to get old stuff to have a wide range of choice in Classic (and some of possible future reprints), just try to get 1 or 2 copies of the cards you like the most...

I have lot of good stuff in this sense...

I'll add you...Wait for your mail for some "wants"...If you want, I'll send you a list...Let me know...

Cheers :-)

Marco

Added you to friends. Just waiting fo racceptance so I can email you.

DB_Cooper said:

For sure, there will be 2 different formats: LCG and some Classic (maybe Highlander...1x card).

you dont know that for sure. unless i missed something what we have heard about coc from ffg seems to say quite the opposite.

One question; where are you from? I'd be interested in your lots, yets shipping them across the pond (to the Old World, that is) might be a bit too much ...

Thanks,

L.

Lucas Blackwolf said:

One question; where are you from? I'd be interested in your lots, yets shipping them across the pond (to the Old World, that is) might be a bit too much ...

Thanks,

L.

I'm from Italy. gui%C3%B1o.gif

(Added you as a friend)

That's fantastic! I'm from Slovenia and we're starting something of a playgroup here (in Ljubljana) so we're constantly on the lookout for fairly priced lots. We're not that much into competitive gaming (yet) so cycling is not much of a problem, it rather means we can get a lot of cards going on a student budget.

Please confirm my friend request and we can work out the details.

Thanks

Lucas Blackwolf said:

(Added you as a friend)

That's fantastic! I'm from Slovenia and we're starting something of a playgroup here (in Ljubljana) so we're constantly on the lookout for fairly priced lots. We're not that much into competitive gaming (yet) so cycling is not much of a problem, it rather means we can get a lot of cards going on a student budget.

Please confirm my friend request and we can work out the details.

Thanks

Done...But your email is hidden.

Mail me with your most wanted, so I can respond.

Cheers. lengua.gif

Please confirm receiving the mail.

Thank you

I need LCG cards!!!

Ancient Horrors: Lunch Lady x1

Core set "rares" (anything from all factions that had only one copy in the core set, but not story cards) x2 each!

~J~