Extra Heralds

By WitheredHand, in Reference Materials

Hello,

I was talking with my friend about the game, and he showed me some of the extra Heralds he had printed off of the site. I found the Dark Pharoah and Yog-Sototh, but none of the other ones he had. Is there a link so I can print them off? thanks!

This site has 1 more Herald, but it's a Penny Arcade one (so that's an automatic no-no for me). Catalog -> board games -> AH -> support (might need to be logged on). Maybe he printed home-brew Heralds or Heralds from official expansions he doesn't have from images available?

Has anyone had any success at shrinking the two harald images down to the size of the ones in the game and printing them clearly? The only way they don't turn out blurry for me is if I print them full size. But I'd like them to match the other ones that came in the game.

Picasa will do the trick.

Dr. Zoltar said:

Has anyone had any success at shrinking the two harald images down to the size of the ones in the game and printing them clearly? The only way they don't turn out blurry for me is if I print them full size. But I'd like them to match the other ones that came in the game.

With Dark Pharo and Dunwitch Horror heralds I actualy reset them in Strange Eons to make them printable, that worked well.

Oh I forgot all about strange eons. Thanks for reminding me as that will make reprinting them so much easier.