Enough Demons!!!

By dpb1298, in Forbidden Stars

Is anyone else tired of Chaos being in every FFG game adaption of Fantasy/ 40k? I know they are the big bad (I used to play both games in the 80s) but I refuse to use them. I don't like grotesque units and cards and throw away the pieces and cards. I don't know about any of you but I hate to throw pieces away and it is a deterrent for me to buy their games. I will buy this game but maybe get the pieces separately even if it costs the same because I hate wasting pieces.

Do any of you feel the same?

im sorry i like Chaos quite enough the demons but love the mortal one abt fantasy.

like a lil in 40k universe too btw.

Is anyone else tired of Chaos being in every FFG game adaption of Fantasy/ 40k? I know they are the big bad (I used to play both games in the 80s) but I refuse to use them. I don't like grotesque units and cards and throw away the pieces and cards. I don't know about any of you but I hate to throw pieces away and it is a deterrent for me to buy their games. I will buy this game but maybe get the pieces separately even if it costs the same because I hate wasting pieces.

Do any of you feel the same?

It's pretty easy to understand why Chaos is included, regardless of ones own opinion of that particular faction. However, if you actually, as you claim, throw pieces away I suggest you visit a psychiatrist because that's not normal behaviour. There are lots of things in different games I play I don't like but throwing them away seems quite extreme and impulsive.

Chaos demons are the big bad of the 40K universe. They are the reason the Eldar/Dark Eldar are damned to extinction and have entered a universe spanning civil war against the Space Marines after the Horus Heresy. Hell, even the Dark Eldar themselves are the race known for capturing and torturing captives in heavily grotesque ways. The Space Marines regularly commit genocide (they must kill 1 thousand innocent people daily to keep the Emperor alive and blow up planets on a more regular basis than Darth Vader. The ork are a plant life infestation bent on conquering the universe. The Necrons are terminator zombie things. The Tyranids are basically Xenomorphs.

Really, if you can't handle the Chaos army, then the 40K universe where there is only war and every faction is responsible for some kind of atrocity, simply isn't for you. Stick to Star Wars or other lighter sci-fi universes.

Edited by Internutt

Personally, I like the Chaos faction...find them cute and cuddly...is that a problem?

That probably means I have a serious psychiatric disorder. No diagnosis as of yet...when it's found, I'm sure it'll be difficult to pronounce.

One thing: my gaming habit is cheaper and more effective than psychotherapy.

I think...

Edited by svranes

Demons have rights too.