DisneyVegaClone is a dude.

By TripsEX, in UFS Off Topic

Archimedes said:

JDub said:

Archimedes said:

The fact that you've chosen to fixate on this as some sort of forum meme is a testament to how utterly pathetic some of you are.

No pathetic is pretending to be your girlfriend on a forum for a card game because you ripped people off and were so annoying no one liked you.

Except they weren't?

DVC and Tigerbear are two completely separate people.

I really have no doubt that TigerBear really has a girlfriend or whatever and that she exists, so technically your "TigerBear isn't DVC" comments are kind of true. But the person posting on the FFG forums was not his girlfriend.

TripsEX said:

Archimedes said:

JDub said:

Archimedes said:

The fact that you've chosen to fixate on this as some sort of forum meme is a testament to how utterly pathetic some of you are.

No pathetic is pretending to be your girlfriend on a forum for a card game because you ripped people off and were so annoying no one liked you.

Except they weren't?

I could probably pay a hooker to call herself my fiancee and go by DisneyVegaClone for a whole night if I really needed to.

Trips, my droog, are you really this petty?

Archimedes said:

TripsEX said:

Archimedes said:

JDub said:

Archimedes said:

Except they weren't?

I could probably pay a hooker to call herself my fiancee and go by DisneyVegaClone for a whole night if I really needed to.

Who are you calling petty? Disney Vega Clone is a theft plan and simple, he or she, ripped me for 2x darkness blades, 1x great gredemheim, 1x family heirlooms, and 4x Foil KFT from me.

Question for you Archimedes, did you know that "Disney" wasn't who they said they were during the time they appeared on the forums?

Anyone been ripped by this person?

Teric Aylor06gt said:

Anyone been ripped by this person?

Depends whether you count them as being the same person or not. If you do, tons. If you don't, I dunno.

Teric Aylor06gt said:

Archimedes said:

TripsEX said:

Archimedes said:

JDub said:

Archimedes said:

Except they weren't?

Who are you calling petty? Disney Vega Clone is a theft plan and simple, he or she, ripped me for 2x darkness blades, 1x great gredemheim, 1x family heirlooms, and 4x Foil KFT from me.

Question for you Archimedes, did you know that "Disney" wasn't who they said they were during the time they appeared on the forums?

Do you even know the definition of petty?

Creating a thread to specifically bash a forumer for the faults of another forumer because you refuse to believe the identity of one or the other is petty .

As to their trading habits, I do not know them as I do not take part in their trade, but if you feel the need to be vindictive on the internet then please do so. I'd just like to point out that TigerBear has had a horrible reputation as a trader for well over a year and if you made some sort of association between DVC and Tigerbear then you are an idiot for trading with them. We have a thread of references for a reason.

When DVC first showed up I did not know who she was.

I found out who she was about a month into her stint on the forums.

NJBrock22 said:

all i gotta say in this matter is... WHO CARES

Troof.

Though if he is Tigerbear, it's nice to know so you don't lose cards in online trades.

Archimedes said:

As to their trading habits, I do not know them as I do not take part in their trade, but if you feel the need to be vindictive on the internet then please do so. I'd just like to point out that TigerBear has had a horrible reputation as a trader for well over a year and if you made some sort of association between DVC and Tigerbear then you are an idiot for trading with them. We have a thread of references for a reason.

Said thread barely means anything considering the enforcing of the thread rules is left solely at the discretion of people who have absolutely no power over such things.

That, and the guy who maintains the thread allegedly stopped playing.

The threads didn't really need to be maintained to see the plethora of complaints filed against TB.

Archimedes said:

The threads didn't really need to be maintained to see the plethora of complaints filed against TB.

Speaking of which, there's a recent development that may make you lawl in all of this.

Really, it's absolutely hilarious and kind of remincescent of the boy who cried wolf.

As for me, I'll be the boy who cried rofl because it's too **** good.

I haven't stopped playing, I just don't post here because these fscking boards suck. They're slow, it takes too long to do anything, and it's just hard to look at sometimes.

I'm waiting for Vik to start his website, that'll be about as much reading I'll do for the UFS community.

TripsEX said:

I haven't stopped playing, I just don't post here because these fscking boards suck. They're slow, it takes too long to do anything, and it's just hard to look at sometimes.

I'm waiting for Vik to start his website, that'll be about as much reading I'll do for the UFS community.

You don't maintain the Trade topic.

I MAINTAIN WHATEVER I WANT.

uhhm by the way this thread is STUPID! disney vega clone is a dude. end of story.

TripsEX said:

I MAINTAIN WHATEVER I WANT.

Bro, you got to maintain / 'cause a (bad word no biscuit no biscuit) like you is goin' insane.

While I wasn't actually bothered to read this thread past the original post, I felt obliged to quote Aerosmith:

uk.youtube.com/watch

"Yeah! Yeah! Dude looks lika a laydeeeeeee!"

Bump to keep the wounds/facts open.

So DVC backs out of Desert Wars, TigerBear (who loves playing this game) doesn't show up at Desert Wars, and Arch is forced to run it.

FFG can't get a hold of DVC and TigerBear gives that worse excuse/lie to people ever.

Hate to say it, but I told you so. NOW I am done with this topic.

Good day.

-Nick

TripsEX said:

So DVC backs out of Desert Wars, TigerBear (who loves playing this game) doesn't show up at Desert Wars, and Arch is forced to run it.

FFG can't get a hold of DVC and TigerBear gives that worse excuse/lie to people ever.

Good day.

-Nick

I found a way to reconcile both theories.

Arch's argument was that DVC existed.

Your argument is that DVC is Tigerbear.

You see, the thing is - These two statements do not contradict each other. The DVC that Arch knows is, in fact, an actual person. HOWEVER, the DVC on the forums? Tigerbear.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

Homme Chapeau said:

TripsEX said:

Good day.

-Nick

I found a way to reconcile both theories.

Arch's argument was that DVC existed.

Your argument is that DVC is Tigerbear.

You see, the thing is - These two statements do not contradict each other. The DVC that Arch knows is, in fact, an actual person. HOWEVER, the DVC on the forums? Tigerbear.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

I already said that on the 2nd page of this topic.

JDub said:

Bears repeating.

Homme Chapeau said:

JDub said:

Bears repeating.

Bear-Grandfather-Mtn-Tim-Floyd-7796.jpg ?action=view&current=Bear-Grandfather-Mt Bear-Grandfather-Mtn-Tim-Floyd-7796.jpg

Bear-Grandfather-Mtn-Tim-Floyd-7796.jpg

Yep, that's a /thread