any fans of Bruce Campbell?

By Monkey D. Wolfwood, in UFS Off Topic

I just finished reading his auto-biography "Make Love! The Bruce Campbell way" and it made me realize just how awesome The B-movie star is. Just wondering if anyone has read the book or have the same admiration I do.

Groovy

Eh, I'm not generally a huge fan of these underground cult followings for such movies as Boondock Saints or anything with Bruce Campbell.

Yes, I've seen all 3 Evil Dead movies, and I've also seen Bubba Ho Tep, but really, the same fandom Bruce has is the same fan following Rick Astley has. People like him merely for the fact that it's cool (in its own odd way) to like Bruce/Rick, not even because they have good movies/songs.

So...I mean I guess I'm a fan in that I've never complained throughout his films. Plus, he sings Hungry Like the Wolf well, and in my opinion, anybody who can sing a Duran Duran song on par with Duran Duran themselves?

Admirable.

I really like Boondock Saints, and the Evil Dead trilogy is okay. Bruce Campbell himself though? Meh.

My GF has the biggest crush on him. She'll watch anything that has him in it. Anything.

That includes Burn Notice.