why?

By trane2, in UFS Organized Play

why did this forum get created? it is almost exactly the same as the fan anouncements forum. whats the point? to rack up another 10 points?

trane said:

why did this forum get created? it is almost exactly the same as the fan anouncements forum. whats the point? to rack up another 10 points?

Yes

Maybe it has something to do with the new OP system that will be starting in October?

JDub said:

Maybe it has something to do with the new OP system that will be starting in October?

What would this have to do with the new Oatmal Production system starting in october?

How 'bout... Organized Play? :P

Cronos said:

trane said:

Yes

thought so.

can i has points too?

JDub said:

Whee starting in October we're gonna have problems with promos again! I do so look forward to e-mail spamming FFG again.

Homme Chapeau said:

JDub said:

Whee starting in October we're gonna have problems with promos again! I do so look forward to e-mail spamming FFG again.

The new OP is going to have kits that last a few months. So at least you won't have to be emailing them monthly anymore, maybe just bi-monthly. :-/

trane said:

Because they could

JDub said:

There's a new OP system? o.O No one sent me the memo for this.

GraveLord said:

JDub said:

There's a new OP system? o.O No one sent me the memo for this.

They said they were going to make an annoucement about it in "a few days", but that was like a week or two ago. Only thing anyone really knows is we get a kit to pretty much do whatever we want with it (tournaments, leauge, etc) and each kit is going to last for a certain ammount of time (one month or a few months, not sure yet).

Not to mention the Pro Tour information is located exclusively in this forum.