Who's selling 3rd ed core box in uk

By AdamAldred, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

I really want to buy the core set but can't seem to find any anywhere new or used does anyone know where I can get one?

I managed to get my hands on a new one about a year and 6 months ago from http://www.guysthatgame.co.uk/ , but they don't seem to be stocking it anymore. Now that the line is officially out of print I have no idea where you'd get your hands on it at reasonable cost. Amazon seems to have it, but not for anything like cheap.

A lot of it has been hard to find in the UK, it took me a year to find the Adventurer's Toolkit being sold for less than £70.

Best of luck, but I suspect you'll have a hard time of it unless you find a user selling,

I could sell you one that would be from 98-100% complete. I bought the core set and then bought the Creatures Vault, Game Master's Vault and Adventure's vault (and later everything else), not realizing that they essentially were duplicates of the core set content. I'll have to go through my materials and pull out the core set contents, and its possible there might be somethings that I no longer have two copies of for some reason, but I don't think so. Worse case I think would be some of the cardboard counters might be missing.

It will be a little work to go through and pull all the duplicates from my collection, so I don't want to do so unless you are sure you would want it. I live in the San Francisco, CA area, by the way.

Would you be interested given the caveat that it would not be in "collectors" condition, and could possible be missing a minor item or two (though I don't think so)?

David Greenwood

Yes I'd be intrested please Dave. My group was actually looking for 2 sets so this would be a great start! Are you on fb this might be easier to discuss via instant messanger

Oops, sorry, I didn't check this until now. I'll send you a PM with my contact info.