At the printer!

By dpb1298, in Forbidden Stars

It is at the printer folks!

Wow, that was quick!

Good.

Yippee!

How long does it take to print?

AFAIK they're already doing a second run.

I wonder if the cards have been updated yet?

It's a shame they aren't so quick getting out an FAQ, seriously they can spend thousands on printing more copies but they cant manage uploading a word document?

Still glad the games doing well.

What cards need FAQ'ing?

Dread Ritual & Warp Gate need rewriting.

Samuel Bailey has been good at replying to various questions, but the answers should be put up as a official FAQ it would greatly increase the chances the game will be played right,

Dread Ritual & Warp Gate need rewriting.

Samuel Bailey has been good at replying to various questions, but the answers should be put up as a official FAQ it would greatly increase the chances the game will be played right,

****! just ordered it and now i read this note! i dont like have games with errors,errata papers etc in the box!

and that's worst if game is priced lot of euros!

rlly rlly bad thing for FFG,need more attention about its products!

I've used both those cards and I really don't see why they need to be rewritten. Heck, aren't both specifically explained in the rules? What would you have them say?

At the moment both cards are more powerful than intended. This is how they are supposed to work:

Dread Ritual

The card should read “After you resolve this order, you may purchase 1 unit of command level 2 or less and place it in a friendly area in the active system. Reduce that units materiel cost by 1 for each Cultist in that system.

Warp Gate

It will be errata’d since the text is actually incorrect. It should say “…take any of your units from 1 area and place them on any 1 friendly or empty area .

the bold,underlined words miss from text cards?

Edited by Jonz

Yes, more or less. They've changed the wording a litte bit, but the underlined part is what's important. Right now you're able to send troops to an enemy planet using warp gate and conquer uncontrolled planets using Dread Ritual, but this was not intended.

Yes, more or less. They've changed the wording a litte bit, but the underlined part is what's important. Right now you're able to send troops to an enemy planet using warp gate and conquer uncontrolled planets using Dread Ritual, but this was not intended.

that's change a lot the way of CSM playing.

it's a big careless!

Indeed, those are big. Differences! We haven't encountered those issues yet, so thanks for the headsup!