Custom Cards

By vyexcel, in UFS Off Topic

Bored tonight, decided to make a guilty gear card to print and play with; Just wanted to show them here if anyone was interested.

At the moment, I only have Millia Rage done, I'll probably add other characters too.

I had the original UFS template, but I don't know, personally, I don't like the style, so I made my own.

milliarage.jpg

Will update with more later.

taokaka.jpg

Might have worded the R a bit wrong, but whatever.

Wow, I must say that is a beautiful style, and I love Tao's abilities, they seem to suit her, and it's cute that she shares all symbols with felicia and kitty spike.

Thanks, I'm still debating what characters to make next; If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to post please, I pretty much made two characters I like, but I don't know who else to make and what symbols/abilities they would have.

Awsome card design. You pinged the characters pretty well and the card art is great. Ever thought of messeging FFG some of these to see what they say?

marc-jacobs-camel-toe.jpg

Definitly do a Bridget... Potempkin... Axl Low... Bang... Iron Tagger... ... that new girl with the guns... forgot her name

Dan!

these cards look so professional, what program are you using?

Great job, love it, cheers.

Dude, those cards look AWESOME. I wish UFS would use that format...

Make an IRON TAGER!!! Please. :) And afterward, I would love to see GG's Slayer. Again, please.

I'll even write up the effects I think should go on them, if you like.

These designs are so cool I had to make my first post here just to say that.

Any chance of putting them up somewhere for download, and/or making the non-character frames as well?

knew_b33 said:

- that new girl with the guns... forgot her name

I believe her name is Noel.

The style of the cards is sweet.

I really like these card designs, the idea for the cards are awesome too.

Any chance of a template download?

I second runnerb3an : can we get a link to the template?

Potemkin (Earth, Order, Void) and Faust (Chaos, Evil, Good) are 2 I would like to see. And I agree with everyone else, your work is quite amazing, keep it up!

Ninjazanus said:

Potemkin (Earth, Order, Void) and Faust (Chaos, Evil, Good) are 2 I would like to see. And I agree with everyone else, your work is quite amazing, keep it up!

I see Potemkin having Fire more than Order, Earth and Void are simple choices 'cause then you gain hella draw power from Hugo support and also cross Fire and Earth for some boosting with Leona's support.

...any chance you can email me this template? I liek it a lot. I'd like to try it out with some of my custom cards. [email protected]

wow grreat cards, I love fan made cards and these have superb quality.

would love to see a jhonny card by the way ;)

really great art work try a shawn micheals (wwe) card. Then a action card wit him about to do his special named "Tuning up the Band" and make it have a really good stun ability.

These are downright beautiful works. I make custom cards as well with Xenomic's 'Shells' and even then they're not very convincing. These are not just functional and easy to reference, they're dynamic, they grab the attention of the viewer.

I just wanted to say that. Whatever muse struck you for these, don't let it go.

As for what I'd wanna see, that's a HUGE list. But I know if I showed my friend the Blazblue fan a Carl card he'd likely squeal like a kid at christmas!