I'm really looking forwards to this

By Fenyx, in Forbidden Stars

My wife and I have really enjoyed Forbidden Island and Forbidden Desert and it is exciting to see a sequel from FFG. I didn't realize the magic boat at the end of Forbidden Desert was a space ship but that is pretty awesome.

My wife and I have really enjoyed Forbidden Island and Forbidden Desert and it is exciting to see a sequel from FFG. I didn't realize the magic boat at the end of Forbidden Desert was a space ship but that is pretty awesome.

Hi Fenyx

Does it look like this game plays similarly to the previous games in the Forbidden series? (Can't say I'm familiar with them). If so, can you give us some insight into the game mechanics?

0Dark,

Fenyx was joking. FFG's Forbidden Stars has *nothing* to do with any game in the Forbidden Island / Forbidden Desert series.

0Dark,

Fenyx was joking. FFG's Forbidden Stars has *nothing* to do with any game in the Forbidden Island / Forbidden Desert series.

Doh! :)

LOL would be nice if you could destroy entire sectors of the map. :D

*grins mischievously*

Planetkiller ships?? :o

:unsure:

Planetkiller ships?? :o

:unsure:

Galactus??

Ahhhhhmmmmmmm.....

I have been giving this game much thought..... here is what I have come around to:

Any game that has Titans on the game board - I'm in! :P

With me my buyers guide goes like this:

Is it based on the Cthulhu mythos? yes: Buy.

no:

Is it based on GW properties? yes: Buy (unless actual GW TT game or involves disks)

no:

Does it contain tons and tons of difrently colored D6s? yes: Buy.

no:

Is it designed by either Richard Garfield or Eric M. Lang? yes: Buy

no:

Is it based on japan? yes: Buy.

no:

Don't buy.