Online Tournament 1

By Roxas2, in Olympus Coliseum

Welcome to the first all forums tournament.

This tournament's rules are

1) Consisit of a 2 round loss knock out.
2) Take Place on Sunday July 19th at 12pm Noon Eastern Standard Time.
3) If you are not present during your match you will forfeit the round.
4) the top 4 records will continue to single loss elimination for the championship.

Set 4 cards usage in the tournament right now is to be determined. If you have to use Chatzy that is fine however to avoid having to wait for available rooms to be up if you have an Instant Messager and are comfortable with disclosing it, please leave it with your official sign up post.

Thank You
Your Tournament Sponsor and Key To Destiny Cards Co-Owner

Joshua (Roxas/Umbreon)

Registered Keybearers

1) Roxas (AIM - zestybbqsauce09)

Hmmm, this may tie in with my TQ run at SG, but I reckon I can wing it and do both if necessary.

Throw me in. Trothael! MSN! [email protected]!

Sign me up...again...hope this won fairs better then the last one!

Sadly, I can't sign up for this one, I have camp. If the camp does happen to let me access the site, then I join in later with a proxied deck. They don't allow trading cards to be brought.

As mentioned before, I think this clashes with my TQ run.

The run will be finishing at an unspecified time, but since I'm running the event (Because my boss just dropped out ¬¬) I may be able to get the duels in during my breaks.
Just thought I'd give people the heads-up as to why I might be a bit erratic with my duelling times.

Epic Fail????????????

Sadly, yes it was.

Alright guys...

I'm in... it's been a while since I've had any kind of tournament so I may be a little rusty but this should be a good run for me...

Digi:
[email protected]

Roxas said:

Trothael said:

Roxas said: