If we can't have custom avatars, can we make some requests?

By talismanisland, in Support

Well, as it says... maybe people will be happy with a greater assortment of avatar choices.

My vote is for Fairisle from GOT... well, because you see, it's an island and all....

fairisleavtn2.jpg

Investigators and GOOs for Arkham Horror would be great... The game has only 7 Avatars available I think, yet it's the game with the highest ratings for owners AND favorite game on the site.

Huh? What's this? Is that definite? No avatars?

why wasn't the other thread locked then??

Well, if we can't have our own avatars... at least have some characters from the World of Warcraft!

theanimaster said:

Huh? What's this? Is that definite? No avatars?

No, in fact there's been no word at all from FFG about the forums. Nada. Rien du tout.

But for the moment they simply seem to be adding more Avatars to the available ones, so I'm hoping they would take a look at this to make their next choices... Yet for me, it doesn't resolve the issue of custom Avatars, which are still necessary.

I just posted this to the Talisman forum, but I might as well make the appeal here too...

It seems that the Edge Entertainment forums (the basis for these new FFG ones) already have a fine selection of Talisman avatars to choose from.

Any chance we can have them too?

talisman_001.jpg talisman_002.jpg talisman_003.jpg talisman_004.jpg talisman_005.jpg talisman_006.jpg

talisman_007.jpg talisman_008.jpg talisman_009.jpg talisman_010.jpg talisman_011.jpg talisman_012.jpg

talisman_013.jpg talisman_014.jpg talisman_015.jpg talisman_016.jpg talisman_017.jpg talisman_018.jpg

talisman_019.jpg talisman_020.jpg talisman_021.jpg talisman_022.jpg talisman_023.jpg talisman_024.jpg

talisman_025.jpg talisman_026.jpg talisman_027.jpg talisman_028.jpg talisman_029.jpg talisman_030.jpg

It also seems that the Edge forum does not have custom avatars. So maybe it is not feasible on here.

I request avatars that aren't just a fragment of cards for the KHTCG.

I actually like the avatar I have, but custom ones would be nice so i could use my Roy Mustang avy.

Roxas said:

I actually like the avatar I have, but custom ones would be nice so i could use my Roy Mustang avy.

Joram said:

Roxas said:

One of the problems with non-custom Avatars is that a half a dozen other people may decide they like that Avatar too...

I know, but god I hope not. It would be like it is now. I'd think I posted something from the pic. lol.

But in all seriousness, custom avys would be nice, or they would have to add in a lot of other avys which would slow the site down more.

It is a bit sad to have a limited selection of avatars... it means there will certainly be other users with the same one, which isn't a HUGE concern, but it does get a little confusing at times.

My question is, why no Cosmic Encounter avatars at all? It's in the Games Library, so how come not in the Avatar Library.... 50 aliens to choose from (and a nice big avatar of The Warp, please).