what's on your table?

By Emirikol, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

I think we have enough stuff on the game table for 3e Barony of the Damned.

Jh

Wow!!! My wife would have a heart attack! :P

I actually play 3E on Fantasy Grounds so the answer to the question is my iMac ;)

Thankfully, it is a dedicated game room.

Jh

Edited by Emirikol

No picture, but we have:

GM screen

Dice, fortune, stress, fatigue, power/favour

Snacks

A skull

Stance meters, various action cards, standups and other components.

Our characters we have on a laptop stand from IKEA:

http://www.ikea.com/se/sv/images/products/brada-laptopstod-svart__0094156_PE231892_S4.JPG

On it we have our careers, character sheets, talents, career cards etc. It's really freeing up a lot of space from the gaming table.

I'll see if I can remember to snap a picutre the next time we play.

No picture (my little-posted-to-blog had a picture of some stuff while back)

Huge oversize pad of paper (as for presentation-easel) used as "mat" so it can be sketched, notes written on by players.

Mess o'dice (multiple packs), standups, range counters (disks with S, M etc. and above letter M-cost to next out, below letter M-cost to next in), initiative track, pencils, clear-plastic craft store containers for beads filled with coloured counters used for stress, wounds, fatigue etc. (instead of paper chits), also with paper tokens to track recharge etc., envelopes that hold player stuff, a rotating standup holding whatever reminder suits moment (at this moment reminder of environmental rules in jungle), stack of random weather cards.

Two stand up plastic displays used as GM screen holding maps, images etc. relevant to adventure (on my side rule reminders, a daily time track), stand up business card holders with wound, insanity etc. cards, my stacks of cards, notes etc.

Wow! The masks are rocking! is there any story behind? Were they placed just for flavour or you used them somehow?

They started as flavour only, but the players decided for their characters to dress up like that, so they put on and used the masks during the entire session!

In the midst of the Masquerade Ball as we speak also. Love the masks. We play through Fantasy Grounds so can't physically dress up. But I did google masks and made a catalogue from which they all chose their own costumes and got quite into it. There is the little matter of paying for the costumes though. Madame Beumarteau's costumes weren't cheap and they're a bit short on cash. They can expect a visit from her heavies anytime soon. If they stick around that long ;)

Some pictures taken while playing the masquerade ball from "Edge of Night". Can't seem to find a way to post them here so I'm providing with the dropbox link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7g6la0dlvcorv90/edge_of_night_session_1.jpg

Cooooool.

I'm seriously considering going this route when I get around to resurrecting my Warhammer campaign in the future. No GM screen...as it just clutters up the space between me and the players, and just the components that came with the game....nice and clean.

Oh man this looks like my gaming table. I always try to enforce some kind of order and make my guys to clean their packet of crisps and beer bottles, but it hardly ever works. Also I use a laptop as my gaming aid, so there is even less space for us to utilise. ;)

Some pictures taken while playing the masquerade ball from "Edge of Night". Can't seem to find a way to post them here so I'm providing with the dropbox link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7g6la0dlvcorv90/edge_of_night_session_1.jpg

Cooooool.

I'm seriously considering going this route when I get around to resurrecting my Warhammer campaign in the future. No GM screen...as it just clutters up the space between me and the players, and just the components that came with the game....nice and clean.

I don't use GM screens anymore. I don't want anything between me and my players (the time when I rolled the dice behind a screen in order to change them for helping the players is loong past)

Plus the components of this game are exceptional and I don't want to hide anything behind a screen :)