Unohly Rituals - My quest vault adventure

By Zaily, in Descent Quest Vault Open Beta

Hello guys, I just made my first Quest vault adventure (just one scenario) - I admit I got inspiration for it from some other creators and used a few mechanics from their adventures I found entertaining (mainly from brunni and his Rise of Darknes - thank you for nice ideas)

I will be happy if you can leave some comments for it - I accept any negative ones as well :) Just let me know what to improve or what you think as players of Descent. thank You :)

btw: the adventure still needs to be played (im going to do this today) and to adjust difficulty(the number of fatigue tokens requiered to summon shadow dragon or so..)

here it is:
http://tools.fantasyflightgames.com/descent/home/11977/

Cool quest! I especially like the mechanic for drawing cards from the shop deck by rolling the blue dice- it provides a neat way to give the heroes a spread of items with a good deal of variability. In terms of other feedback, there is quite a bit going on in this quest- if you can think of a way that it can be split up into two encounters (perhaps after the heroes throw the gate switches) I would recommend it. Additionally, to reduce the number of lines on the map, you can use a token placed off of any tiles (but still on the grid) and use the "Add Info" button just like you did- place the large icon directly over this extra token- it will give you a label, but without the line. You can also add text separately from the "Add Info" function (such as for map tile labels.)

Thank you very much for the feedback :) I may consider to split this quest.

I tried to make one larger quest, because usually we meet with my friends at evening and only have time for 2-3 encounters, so I was thinking of making two bigger quests for them, that will be fun to play and have a lot of things going on as well as some hero growth in scenario itself (the shop items for example and the experience they got).

Right now im considering to play the legendary descent variant (with the random tiles placement etc..), which i like more - the kind of exploration and never knowing what is in next room :)

Yea, the labels.. I will update this :)

To be clear- when I said split into 2 encounters I just meant parts 1 and 2, not different quests. Except for setting up the map again halfway through- it shouldn't take any extra time. Understood about the time constraints, though.