Yu'vath Weaponry and Technology

By Talonair, in Dark Heresy Gamemasters

Is there a source that contains rules for the weaponry and equipment of the Yu'vath? I don't seem to be able to find one

Nothing specific. More stuff in rogue trader. One adventure showcases their toys and the bestiary has a few of their pets.

Which adventure is that?

The only other source I know about is the Disciples of the Dark Gods (DH1st Supplement) which contains one article about one talisman of them that grants "eternal life"...while turning you into a monster.

The Halo Devices?

@Talonair
Right, that was the name! Halo Devices.

But I found more in a Topic at the Rogue Trader Forum of this side. Sadly, I cannot copy & paste with my current browser (currently in my lunch break at the Office).

Please search for Yu ´Vath in the RT Forum. You will find a Topic labeled

Where can I find info on the Yu´Vath(Spoilers)

This contains Posts with a lot of lists (like the mentionings in the Radical´s Handbook and other sources)

Edited by Gregorius21778

Hmm, maybe I read incorrectly, but the Halo Device is not necessarily connected to the Yu'Vath.

Awesome, thanks guys. This gives me a lot more to work with than I had before

As for the Halo Devices, it appears that Halo Devices are 'just' strange and powerful items from the Halo Stars, and not necessarily tied to a single race

The tie in between the Yu'vath and the Halo devices simply comes from the fact that the most known Halo device is clearly of Yu'vath origin.

I haven't read either of the provided adventures(forsaken bounty and dark frontier) in a long time, but the general description of the McGuffin therein fits that of a halo device.