Card Sized Maneuver Cheat Sheet Including Scum!

By dantop83, in X-Wing

I have finally finished my new card sized maneuver cheat sheets with Scum that I created using other existing images I have found online. They should represent an upgrade to the existing reference cards used before Scum released.The BGG file is in Word and ready to print at correct size. Below is also the direct Dropbox link, but I am not sure how that one will print out. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments/feedback. Enjoy! :)

BGG Download page:

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/115194/x-wing-ship-maneuver-card-custom-created-including

Direct DropBox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zocegp52u68t7nk/Custom%20Maneuver%20Card%20with%20Scum.docx?dl=0

Is the white movement area layered over the page or does it actually have a white background. I don't like the white but I have grey cardstock which these would look good on.

Good job. BTW.

Edited by Piratefly

I decided to make it white because it made it much easier to see when it is printed out and card sized. The darker ones were making me do a crazy squint! I actually printed some on grey card stock and that looked pretty good too.

Unfortunately I don't have any fancy programs to help and I made these in Paint so I was limited to what I could find and copy paste and such..I had a much fancier and darker set of movements instead of white, but it was waaay too hard to see when fitting the ship images. I decided I liked the ship images too much to remove them at the time and then I went with white. :)

I was thinking of going back and making more, but like I said, I don't exactly have the best tools to do this in the first place. Glad you like it!

Added to the pinned index thread, thanks!

Good work! Thanks!

Really nice job. I like that you included the action bar for each ship as well as the maneuvers. That, and everything if VERY readable, even if printed in B&W.

If I'm playing Rebel or Imperial, it's pretty neat because I only need the one card. But, if I'm playing Scum, I find that I need both cards as the Z-95 and the HWK-290 are on the Rebel card, and my other ships are on the Imperial card.

I would prefer to just have a separate card for each faction.

Really nice job. I like that you included the action bar for each ship as well as the maneuvers. That, and everything if VERY readable, even if printed in B&W.

If I'm playing Rebel or Imperial, it's pretty neat because I only need the one card. But, if I'm playing Scum, I find that I need both cards as the Z-95 and the HWK-290 are on the Rebel card, and my other ships are on the Imperial card.

I would prefer to just have a separate card for each faction.

Just print it double sided or print two and put them in the same sleeve :)

Yeah I originally created 1 card for each, but I instead made it so you can just double side. I just wanted the easiest to see option that still looked nice.

I also included that alternate Rebel side that has a designed stripe on it, which maintains the sizing of each ship through-out for those of us with OCD of course. :)