Arkham Horror background music

By morkeleb, in Arkham Horror Second Edition

Hi everyone, i just joined and I have a rather dumb question...so please bear with me. I have gathered together a collection of music that I think goes perfect with AH,I named it Arkham Nights. Everything was free to download , most of it performed in the '20s to early '30s, along with some assorted pieces from games like Silent hill and Lights out. Anyway, question is,how and where should I upload it so everybody has access to it? Its free for the taking,but at 628 megs and 90 + songs its akind of chunky to email . Any suggestions? Thanks

I have something like this too (730MB for ambience, 108MB for final combat) but I've been holding off due to copyright issues. I'm not sure how okay it is to share this stuff.

post a list of the songs and we can take it from there.

Yes! A list would be fine. We shall send our Mi-Gos to find sheets for the music! Or otherwise manipulate the strange signs on our keyboards.

Kind of odd, but the ambiance music in Thief: Deadly Shadows (An okay steath video game...) is creepy and low key. Just enough to set people off in mood. That's what I use.

I'm more of a Nox Arcana fan...

Hey morkrleb and tibs, did you ever find a place to drop the music files? I would love to hear what you've got - I'm thinking I could use them for both AH and CoC! You could always use something like Dropbox and just provide a link. .

I'm intrigued.

Hi everyone, i just joined and I have a rather dumb question...so please bear with me. I have gathered together a collection of music that I think goes perfect with AH,I named it Arkham Nights. Everything was free to download , most of it performed in the '20s to early '30s, along with some assorted pieces from games like Silent hill and Lights out. Anyway, question is,how and where should I upload it so everybody has access to it? Its free for the taking,but at 628 megs and 90 + songs its akind of chunky to email . Any suggestions? Thanks

If you're looking for a steady source of music with the Lovecraftian feel to it, I would definitely Youtube something to the effect of "HP Lovecraft's The Call of Cthulhu soundtrack", on Graham Plowman's channel. There's a long playlist of original music that uses classical, 20's and dark ambience to get you there. The intense parts might not fit so well for when you're chilling out moving your skill sliders, but I tell you there's nothing better than a shrieking violin piece when your investigator fails a horror check with a Dark Young, and goes insane.

Hi guys. Sorry this took me so **** long to post. I don't check the forums often.

Anyway, here's the list of songs I use on my playlist. I always put them on shuffle with a 5-second crossfade. I would recommend using a volume normalizing setting too (I've manually normalized each track).

Tibs's Arkham Horror playlist

Darkest of the Hillside Thickets would be perfect because much of their music is Lovecraft/Cthulhu Mythos inspired